The Club

He entered the dressing room and began to remove his clothes, leaving his phone, wallet, car keys, and house keys in one of the drawers. He hung his coat on one of the hooks before loosening his tie and unbuttoning his shirt. He left everything neatly stored away, his hair was properly tucked up under the mask that he couldn't take off even if he wanted to, and that only left his mouth uncovered. Once naked, without even his watch on, he took the robe that was there and covered himself. It was the fourth time he had gone and the third woman he would be with.

~

Flashback

He fiddled with the small black and red card in his hand, getting the light to reflect off it and reveal two simple words 'Three Club', on the back was a phone number. Of course he had searched the internet, with such a common name there was absolutely nothing to give him a clue as to what such a club was, when looking for the address given to him for the appointment it only appeared that it was an office building. Building that he was seeing at that precise moment from his car, completely undecided about what he planned to do, he exhaled heavily, turned the steering wheel and stepped on the accelerator just enough for his vehicle to move towards the parking lot. He stopped in front of the intercom and rolled down his window glass.

"Yes?"

"I have an appointment at 10."

"Can I see the invitation?"

He thought about it for a moment. What invitation? He had no invitation. Unless that... he showed the card he was playing with a moment ago. The door made a noise that indicated it was about to open.

He walked slowly into the place, there were enough places available so he chose one where he considered he wouldn't be seen so directly by the cameras there, and where it wouldn't be too difficult for him to go back to in case he wanted to leave in a hurry. He kept the card between the coat of his suit and walked towards the elevator, it opened automatically and in the same way it closed, starting to go up without even having marked a destination floor. Another camera was watching so he simply waited, he knew how to hide what he really thought perfectly. When he came out he saw around him, everything was white and looked almost aseptic, it looked like a clinic, why had she recommended that place?

"In a moment you will be attended to," the secretary behind the desk pointed to a couch, and continued organizing some files.

There were no informational brochures or magazines, or anything to indicate where he was. He sat down and after a few minutes he was shown into an office, everything was still white but there was no stretcher or medical implements, it was just an office with several file cabinets, some porcelain puppets and other types of marionettes, a desk with 2 chairs, 3 white furnitures, and a coffee table.

"Please take a seat Mr. Hyūga," spoke the man who was sitting there, who looked almost the same age as him, without showing any expression he did it, the badge on the desk only said 'K.S. - Director.'

"How do you know who I am?"

"Our invitations are exclusive, the person who gave you yours, informed us previously that she was planning to do so," the man took out what looked like some mints and offered him one, he refused, "besides, you called from your own phone to ask for the appointment."

"What is this place?"

"She didn't explain to you?" he shook his head.

"She just told me that I would get what I was looking for here," the man smiled.

"We are a services company," services? "but not THAT kind of services, we are neither an escort company nor a brothel, we're more like an intermediary."