Membership

He was concentrating on licking her neck, she was only panting while a part of her head was pending that he didn't think of leaving a mark in that place, which fortunately he didn't. He began to descend focusing now on her breasts, massaging them until her nipples were completely hard, he slid his tongue to her navel and left his souvenir now on the other side of that of the previous time. Only son no doubt, one of those who believe that everything belongs to them, and mark all the toys so no one else can play with them. He stepped over her intimacy, parting her legs and starting to kiss her inside them, slowly approaching her center, caressed her a little with his hand and stopped abruptly.

"Where did you get the mints?"

"From one of the drawers in the bathroom cabinet."

"Are there things in the furniture drawers?" he looked like an excited toddler.

"Do you find a drawer more interesting than finishing what you're doing?" his head alternated between her and the bathroom, "Didn't anyone give you the induction to the place?" he shook his head, "did you debut with me?" she couldn't help but laugh, she thought she noticed a blush under the mask.

"No, I didn't."

"But you are just in your first membership."

"Yes," she started to laugh harder, so her predatory bird was just a chick in its first flights.

"Okay, I'll show you the room."

She started by the nightstand, in the drawer there were some flavored lubricants, hypoallergenic lubricants, hot and cold oils, all in individual presentation, in the bottom compartment there were some slippers. She pointed to an alarm on the wall, that was the panic button, if the counterpart did something that hadn't been pointed out, he got hurt or a ruler was broken, he could press it and the club's security personnel would be there in less than 5 minutes. The closet had only an erotic chair inside, which remained in storage for the aesthetics of the room. In the bathroom cabinet there were several bottles of water, toothpaste, toothbrushes, mouthwash, dental floss, bath soap, body lotion and in the drawer there were several types of snacks, variety of candies, among those mints, and some spreadable ones.

"If you want to use any accessory you can ask by message to the number of the appointments, if you want something thematic the counterpart must agree and the Club will evaluate if it is possible to fulfill it."

"How long have you been a member?"

"Does it make a difference if the answer is 10 months or 10 years?"

"I thought the place was only 9 years old."

"At least you know something," she bit her lip doubtfully, "I recently turned 3 years old."

"And you do everything I checked off on my preference list?" he had moved closer to her and was giving her light kisses on her shoulders.

"The day you got our first date confirmed, besides my name, was there a warning?"

"Warning?" she started laughing again.

"Then yes, I do everything on your list," she saw herself in the bathroom mirror.

She liked the reflection of the two of them, he seemed to notice and slid a hand down her back passing across her buttocks to start caressing her intimacy, neither of them took their eyes off the image when her sighs started to be heard, he spread her legs apart and made her lean over the cabinet. Penetrating her as he lifted her head so she wouldn't miss a thing. Her skin tone was different, he was a little whiter although she was starting to see how the red from excitement and physical activity was starting to cover him little by little. He stopped at the best part, but before she could complain he sat on the toilet, making her settle on top, kissing her as she moved to finally bring them to their first orgasm of the night.