Staying

She stepped into the shower and after running the water just a little she stopped it and concentrated for a while on running her hands all over her body to soap herself, she closed her eyes without paying attention to anything else until she felt the slight draft of cold air coming from the door of the compartment that had been opened and later a pair of hands that started to follow the same path she had already marked. She laid her head back on his chest and enjoyed the caress, the faucet was turned on and the soap disappeared but the hands didn't, soon these intruded between her legs and deftly began to touch her.

"I was going to let you sleep a little longer," she said between sighs.

"And miss this?" a moan escaped her throat as she felt his fingers enter her, "you might have to take a second bath."

"Yes," he increased the speed, "don't stop," she bit her lip trying to control a louder moan.

"Don't stop what?" he spoke to her suddenly stopping, she snorted, seriously thinking she should make herself a feather pillow.

"Don't leave me like this, Goshawk," she completed finally.

"Your wish is my command," he resumed the movements while she just enjoyed, being brought to orgasm with ease, he pulled away and pushed her back to tell her to lean against the wall. Without waiting he spread her legs apart and began thrusting in and out of her forcefully. She recalled her thoughts of his vigor, satisfied that she was the one still harnessing such energy.

That was only their fourth weekend since she had agreed to go out with him, and the truth was that so far they had only gone to the kitchen, the living room, the study room, the guest room and even the laundry area. No doubt the Hyūga was a good tour guide. But in public they hadn't gone out anywhere, yet. 

What did she know about him so far? That he had gone through all his previous cases, even showed her the boxes they were in, while he couldn't change the results of those, he had indeed done some things out of his own pocket to help them but without it being known that he had intervened, he didn't want recognition for such a thing, even if he deserved it.

At Hiashi's insistence he had returned to the firm 2 weeks ago but on a part time basis, and he had included the same clause as her in the contract, so he was reviewing everything very well and was organizing some projects from within the company. Finally in the remaining time he was fully committed to getting the necessary aid to ensure the education of the underprivileged.

Oh yes, the other thing she had learned from Neji was that he liked to send racy text messages at any time of the day, he seemed to have a sensor because it usually coincided with the moments when she was meeting with a client or completely focused on her work, and of course she answered him.

"Next week is the charity gala," she heard him speak as she was falling asleep that Saturday night.

"What gala?" she asked yawning, she didn't remember anything about it.

"I organized a gala to raise funds, it will be on Friday night and I would like you to attend..."

"That I support you," she finished the sentence, "as your girlfriend."

"I don't want you to feel pressured."

"To accompany you to an event to take money away from a bunch of spoiled children? I would love to."

"Perfect."

"Can I choose my dress? I'd like to be able to wear underwear," the last part of the sentence was mumbled.

"What?"

"That I'm going to talk to Kiba so I can leave the office a little earlier and get dressed up."