Retaliation

A thousand things were going through his head, he had listened to her while she was talking about how they had to restart the whole investigation and focus now not only on locating the accused but also on the 3 new men they had to link. Which meant, the whole month of work they had been doing had just gone down the drain, and they had who knows how much work time in front of them. Plus she would have to make some calls as they were now the prosecutors and instead of handing the case over to one of the court prosecutors, she planned to continue it. But he didn't care at all, at that moment the only thing his body was crying out for was to see her blood run.

"Did you know that she always has lunch at the office?" 

Oh, the wonderful conversation with Shino and his attempt to conquer his enemy. He had to give him credit for noticing her good body.

"I think one part of the words 'I'm not interested' is not clear to you."

"We could order lunch and join her."

"I spend 8 hours a day locked up with her. Do I look like I'd want to increase that time by 1 hour?" his apathy didn't sound unusual.

"Well, maybe I'll invite her to dinner some other day than Fridays."

"Anyway, I need a coffee," very strong, he needed to come up with a plan.

The first thing that went through his mind was to directly tell her the truth and laugh in her face viciously, but she could just deny everything, cancel the date and that was it. It had to be something else. As he highlighted some numbers in the phone records, he thought about telling her the truth on Friday at the Club, but really the result would be the same. Besides they still had the damn case to finish.

Wednesday his head was cool, but another part of his anatomy not so much. It was impossible for him not to look at her every time she moved around the meeting room or went out for some reason, and he couldn't help but fix his eyes on how well those skirts she used to wear framed her hips and ass. And inevitably the image of her completely naked and only decorated with the hickies he left her at every encounter came to his mind, as well as the sounds she made, and he started to stiffen just with the memories.

Damn it! That shouldn't be happening, he wanted blood! He kept telling himself a thousand times that he wanted to get revenge on her, to humiliate her in the same way she had done when she confronted him in cases. But on the other hand, the wretch was quite a prowess in bed. 

How had she become so skilled? Why did she know the Club many years before him? Why did she know how it worked so well? How or why had she made those clauses? Besides, if she fulfilled everything on his list of things he wanted to do, couldn't he take advantage of that? Wouldn't that be a form of revenge?

On Friday she was in a bad mood when he handed her the list of new phones to request the records while another box of information had been delivered to them. The moment the alarm rang, she disappeared without even saying goodbye. He used almost 20 minutes to catch up on some of the work he had been dammed up on now that his gaze had a will of its own. He wasted time watching her out of the corner of his eye, as if a mask was suddenly going to appear on her face, especially since she had gone back to wearing her hair up. 

He hadn't left his keys in his office again, so he just shut down his computer and did some organizing before leaving. Part of him wanted to get to the Club as soon as possible, and the other part was taking things too easy as he was in a strange denial. He undressed, grabbed the robe and opened the bedroom door still undecided of his plans for that appointment.

She was sitting on the bed eating some chocolates that she offered him, and he accepted. Melting them a little with his tongue before kissing her. The part of his head that was in denial had still removed their robe, noting that the mark on her neck was completely gone and in the center of the one on her shoulder was a slight bruise.