The Obsessed Part 1

Character description:
Obsessed:
Max Sanders: blonde, green eyes, 5'6, 130lbs, 16 years old
Victims:
Natalie Amanda: black and blue hair, crystal blue eyes, 5'2, 115 lbs, 16 years old
Bill Kaulitz: short spiky black hair, brown eyes, 5'8, 110 lbs, 16 years old

Story:
In a small town in Florida, a girl named Natalie had just moved into her new home with her mom and dad. Their neighborhood was small yet beautiful. Nothing seemed wrong until they had met their neighbors to the left of their nice little home. A family like theirs: a mom, a dad, and a son Natalie's age (16). The son was a boy named Max. He was a completely normal kid, he loved sports, made friends with everyone and was pretty smart. Something changed in him when he saw Natalie outside her house through his window. She was different, beautiful to him. He fell hard for her and from that moment he promised whoever was listening to him that she was going to be his, at any cost. Later that day her family was invited to his house by Max's parents for dinner to welcome them. Their parents got along fine with their dads discussing business and work and their moms discussing dinner and other things of interest. Natalie and Max were in his room in an awkward silence. Natalie was looking around his somewhat messy room at dirty or clean clothes she didn't know, papers (possibly schoolwork), and comic books. There were movie posters on the walls and one of a lewd, half naked girl, Natalie felt disturbed when she saw it, but otherwise saw nothing of interest. She was more into horror movies and video games, rock and heavy metal bands and loved reading horror novels and playing her guitar. They had nothing in common from what she could tell and just wanted to go home and listen to her music. Max was just staring at her taking in her beauty he didn't realize she said something. "Max?" She had to say it 3 times before he caught on to what she said. "Huh what?" Max said embarrassed. "I think I'm just gonna go I really don't wanna be here." Max was saddened, he didn't want her to go. "Wait, why? I thought we were becoming friends?" "Look, I don't know if sitting in silence is your idea of making friends while you stare at them creepily, but it's not mine so see ya man." Natalie left the room to tell her mom she was heading home. Max sat in his room in silence and darkness he wanted her to stay so he could enjoy her beauty and savor it. He started coming up with a plan to get her alone. He was going to have her one way or another.

This will be part one of I have no clue how many but I hope everyone enjoys this and I'll post a part 2 sometime this week.