The Obsessed Part 3

Once he was in class he searched for Bill and Natalie and found them in the back corner talking and when the teacher came in to start class everyone took their seats. Bill, being a gentlemen, pulled out Natalie's seat and when she sat down he pushed her in towards her desk and sat in the one next to her. Max found a seat not too far away and couldn't focus on class as it looked like Bill was being flirty and romantic with her. He was so enraged by what he saw he snapped his pencil in half. After the class was over Bill put his hand out to Natalie helping her up and helping her pack up and leave for their next class. Coincidentally they had the same schedule and went to their classes together without Max. This enraged him even more. He wanted to spend all his time with her without Bill around. When lunch came around he saw her and Bill together with Bill's friends: his older twin brother Tom, and their friends Georg and Gustav. They were all laughing together which infuriated Max even more. Without them seeing him, Max sat nearby to hear them. "Oh Bill, your friends are hilarious!" Natalie said barely containing her laughter after the bad yet funny joke Tom told. "They are aren't they? Why don't you come over later? We're rehearsing for our huge performance later this week." Bill and his friends were in a band that were very close to earning a record deal. "I'd love to come tonight I'd just have to ask my parents if it's ok!" Max knew he couldn't let her go, so he came up with a plan to stop her from going. When school was over they were walking towards the busses and Max saw Bill and Natalie together again. "I'll try and make it to your place later." "It's ok if you can't make it Love. I'll understand if your parents say no." After Max heard Bill say that he knew what to do. He ran home while Natalie was saying goodbye to Bill and he ran to her parents place instead of his own. He rang the doorbell and Natalie's mom answered and Max told her lies about Bill saying he was a drug addict and would only harm Natalie if she went over to his place. "Don't worry Max I'll make sure she doesn't go." With that Max knew she wouldn't be with him. When he saw Natalie go home he saw through their kitchen window to see Natalie crying, he knew he was winning.