Itachi

Itachi Uchiha ruined his life. In one day. He was sure his parents were disappointed in him. Mostly because they told him that about 100 times already. He was also bored out of his mind because his parents took his phone and turned off the wifi on his TV.

He couldn't stop thinking about what happened. About those boys he fought. About the boy he defended. And about the consequences of everything. His whole family was disappointed in him. Except maybe Sasuke.

Itachi hoped he could get his parents to forgive him by next week so he could go trick or treating. See, Itachi had an enormous sweet tooth and halloween was the only time of year Itachi was allowed to eat candy.

_______________

"Darling, did you hear that?" Said Mikoto.

"Leave it alone, its probably those darn rats. I'll call the rodant exterminator overmorrow to get rid of them." Said Fugaku, not looking up from his newspaper.

Itachi was crawling quietly in the hallway, trying to get to his parents room without them noticing. He would die if he had to stay in his room alone any longer. His phone was basically his best friend.

Itachi was doing good so far. Almost there... BAM!

Itachi scrambles up from the ground and covers Sasuke's mouth before he could say anything.

"Sasuke, when I let you go, you be quiet, ok?" Sasuke nods and Itachi lowers his hand.

"What are you up to big brother?" Whispers Sasuke.

"Nothing, I just wanted to get out of my room for a while. Do you want to sneak out to the backyard?" Sasuke nods and both brothers crawl across the hall again.

"Are you sure that noise was a rat? It sounds like multiple rats."

"For the love of God woman, shut up!"

Um this was kind of short. The shortest chapter so far. 300 words. But this chapter was just to show what Itachi was doing away from school. The next chapter will be out shortly. Today or tomorrow if I get lazy.