Deidara

"Let me go! Where are you taking me? Answer me!" Deidara was struggling to get out of Aaron's hold. He was pretty sure this is a kidnapping, even if the kidnapper was also a child. Eventually Deidara stopped kicking and screaming. He just decided to accept his fate. He was gonna die to Aaron and his brothers today.

Aaron stops running somewhere in the forest. Maybe this is the forest where Deidara with get all his limbs cut off.

Aaron let Deidara down from his hold and Deidara immediately started apologizing so he can get away. "I'm so sorry Aaron, is this because I said something about your brothers? I'm sorry for what I said, honest!"

Aaron ignores him.

"I'm actually sorry for getting your brothers in trouble. Are they gonna jump out the woods and kill me now?"

"What the hell are you talking about? I just brought you here because I have a first aid kit in my tree house. Though it did seem like I was kidnapping you. Sorry for that." Said Aaron, giggling a little bit.

Deidara started looking around "What tree house?"

"You're supposed to look up for a tree house you know. Follow me"

_______________

The tree house was the size of a normal sized bedroom. It looked like a normal bedroom too, except for the fact that it was like 30 feet from the ground. Deidara was sure he would have thrown up if he looked down on the way up.

"Show me your knees." Said Aaron. "I can treat them for you. My mom's a nurse."

Reluctantly Deidara lets Aaron help him. Neither of them said anything the whole time, but Aaron was the one to break the silence. "You want a snack?"

Deidara shakes his head. He was a little bit hungry, but his stomach hurt, due to fear. "Where are your brothers?"

"Grounded, my parents don't care that they're bullies though, only that they got caught." Aaron says while running his fingers through his brown locks. "Do you wanna get to school now? If we hurry we could make it to reading. Or you to whatever class you have since you're younger than me"

"Actually, I do want a snack." Deidara looks up at Aaron. Missing a day of school won't result in missing a lot because it was only elementary. Also, the school couldn't let Nathan know that he skipped anyway.

_______________

The boys ended up having a lot of fun playing animal crossing on Aaron's Nintendo switch (his brothers don't know he likes animal crossing) and talking to each other.

"Hey, Deidara, can I tell you some thing if its not too weird?" Aaron said, sitting up a little. Deidara just shrugs. "Sometimes I-"

"Hey!"

Ik I said My ass was posting tomorrow, but I forgot. Forgive me it will never happen again 🙏🏾😭