Deidara

Deidara sat at the dinner table with his father, picking at his food. His mind kept drifting back to the encounter he had earlier at the Whataburger when he had recognized a customer as Itachi, his old friend from elementary school.

Deidara remembered being friends with Itachi back in elementary school and how everyone wanted to be friends with Itachi and how he still chose to eat lunch alone anyways.

It was a shame that he had to leave, he moved from foster home to foster home and eventually lost touch with everyone he knew. He had never seen Itachi again after he had left.

But as he saw Itachi sleeping at his table, he was struck by how little he seemed to have changed. Itachi still had that same handsome face, those same sharp features. He remembered how awkward Itachi used to be and it seems that he was still that way. He wondered what Itachi had been up to all these years.

His father looked up from his plate and asked, "Is something on your mind, Deidara?"

Deidara shook his head, trying to push thoughts of Itachi out of his mind. "No, nothing's wrong. Just tired from work."

As they finished their meal, Deidara's father said, "I have a meeting tonight, so I'll be leaving soon. Are you going to be okay here by yourself?" Both of Deidara's parents were workaholics and some might say rich, his mother was on a business trip until next week, but he chose to work a part-time job anyway for the experience.

Deidara nodded, "Yeah, I'll be fine. Don't worry about me."

His father got up from the table and gave him a pat on the back. "Alright, I'll see you later tonight. Try to get some rest."

As soon as his father left, Deidara quickly made his way upstairs to his bedroom. He immediately went to his closet. He rummaged through his clothes, looking for something special. He pulled out a box that he kept hidden at the bottom of his closet. Inside were clothes and makeup that he used for his secret hobby, crossdressing. He had always been fascinated by the way women's clothes and makeup looked, and over the years, he had taught himself how to apply makeup and style his hair like a girl.

He looked at himself in the mirror and was pleased with the way he looked. Nobody knew about his secret, not even his adoptive father. He used to publicly wear girls clothing as a kid, but that was different. He was a kid and people thought nothing of it, and in public, most people mistook him for a little girl.

Deidara walked confidently around his empty house, pretending that there was an audience watching him. As he moved through the rooms, he felt a sense of freedom, but also a sense of confusion. He knew that he didn't feel like a boy or girl, but rather he felt like both.

As he walked through the living room, he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror and stopped to admire his reflection. He kept this part of himself hidden and only expressed it in the safety of his own home, where no one could judge him.

He sighed heavily as he looked at himself in the mirror and said, "I'm so lonely." He wished that he could share this part of himself with someone and have them understand and accept him for who he truly is. But for now, he was content to keep it a secret, maybe he'll keep it a secret forever.

The boy slowly took off his makeup, carefully wiping away each trace of color from his face.

He changed into his comfortable pajamas and made his way to the living room. He flipped through Netflix, looking for a movie to watch. Eventually, he settled on an action movie about a bomber and snuggled under a blanket on the couch.

The boy lay on the couch, feeling his eyes drooping as the movie came to an end. He couldn't fight the pull of sleep and allowed himself to drift off, still snuggled under his blanket. He was too tired to make it to his bed.

GENDER FLUID DEIDARA CANON?? And no it's not actually canon don't get mad at me 😔