Itachi

"At least act like you want to be here." Itachi's mother said in a quiet voice.

Today was Itachi's birthday, and his family threw him a party. He didn't like it. But it's not like he's ungrateful. It's just that his family's parties are so boring. It was mostly adults and the only children here weren't in his age group.

The thing he was looking forward to the most was the cake though. Itachi loved cake. He loved anything sweet really.

The cake was brought out in front of him. Itachi frowned as he saw 10 candles instead of 11. He didn't say anything though. He wouldn't want to look like a spoiled brat.

When it was time to eat the cake, Itachi noticed that Sasuke's slice was bigger than his.

Itachi switched the cake slices when Sasuke was distracted.

He was about to take a bite when he realized that the slice he originally had was bigger. He turned to Sasuke and asked to switch. Sasuke shook his head.

"Come on Sasuke, It's my birthday, and I want that cake slice."

"No it's mine!"

Sasuke and Itachi continue to argue when Itachi suddenly smooshed Sasuke's face into his cake.

_______________

"What were you thinking!"

"You're supposed to a year older on your birthday, you acted like a child"

"You're ruining the family reputation acting up like this."

________________

Double update. Also, I don't wanna hear no "But Itachi's birthday is in the summer! Doesn't this story take place in the fall?" Itachi's birthday is in the fall now because I said so.

Also, please tell me if I make any spelling mistakes. Please.