Deidara

I forgot I left part 4 on a cliffhanger but now I ruined that shit ooops. Anyways basically Aaron's mom went up to the treehouse and saw them. At first I was gonna make it so the brothers walk in, but I don't want them to know that Aaron and Deidara are friends yet.

Deidara sighs as walks into school with his foster siblings. Nathan got mad at him for staying out late last night and cut his hair. He put his hand on the top of his now short hair.

After his siblings went to their class, he went over to his own class. He felt his classmates staring at him as he walked in. Great. He changed one thing about his appearance and now all eyes are on him.

Deidara sat down at his usual table. The girl that sat next to him, Karin started to poke at his shoulder. "Can you stop."

Karin stopped and smiled "You got a haircut and now you look like a real boy now!"

Deidara frowns and ignores her but she keeps talking. "You look so handsome. Let's go on a date at recess!"

_______________

"Deidara, do you think we'll get married when we grow up?"

Deidara has no idea what happened, but apparently he was now Karin's boyfriend. But it really wasn't that bad. Karin gave him gifts all the time, and let him copy off her worksheets.

"I have to use the bathroom Karin, I'll be right back"

_______________

Deidara was washing his hands when he felt a tap on his shoulder. It was Aaron. "Hey."

"Hey."

"Um, I wanted to apologize for what happened last time. I'm sorry I told my mom you were a girl. If she knew you were a boy she probably would've said some things that aren't that nice." Aaron said while rubbing the back of his neck.

Deidara just smiled at him "It's ok, I don't really mind it when people think I'm a girl."

"Oh, ok cool. I like your haircut."

They both went back to their class. Deidara sat back at his seat and Karin immediately started asking questions like why he was in the bathroom for so long or if he was gonna break up with her. He calmed her down by telling her he wasn't gonna break up with her and that he took a long time because he got distracted by a poster in the hallway.

Itachi's coming back next chapter 👯‍♀️