Chapter 1

Hey everyone I'm Gracie but you can call me Gracie boo or whatever I really don't care as long as it isn't grace. Now I am going to tell you a story about how I became an avenger. Now here are some things you need to know. I am about 5'6", I have chocolate brown hair that has beautiful curls, I have silver blue eyes, and my skin tone is a light tan. And you might be asking how I got into the avengers and to be honest I really have no idea. Me and Peter Parker are best friends along with Ned and MJ. I found out about Peter's powers before anyone. Cuz I figured it out. Anyway, that's a story for another time. Another thing you need to know is that I live with Peter and his Aunt May. Why? It's because my parents can't take care of me so I ended up living with Peter cuz we were so close. By the way, I'm 16. And also I'm kinda handed in defending myself. Like me and Peter have spared a couple times and I did pretty well. I still lost but I put up a good fight. When Peter got his powers I helped him figure stuff out. I helped him design his Spider-Man suit, but umm we didn't have all the right stuff to make it so it looked a little ratchet. I help him fight crime too. All I wear when we go fight crime is black leggings and a sweatshirt and a beanie. Bruh I look so good. Then one day.

"Omg Pete you're such a dork." I said pushing him to the side of the hall. He laughed and tossed me the keys and I opened up the door to our apartment only to see FREAKING TONY STARK SITTING WITH AUNT MAY!!!! I stood there looking like and idiot I laughed nervously and gave Peter the look that said what the actual fuck is going on. We both walk through the door not knowing what to do.

"Holy shit! You're Tony Stark. What are you doing here?" I said with a raised eyebrow. Then Peter elbowed me in the ribs. "Oi what the fu-." Then he did it again. Then I looked at Tony. He was sinkering at the fact I had no filter.

"Mr. Stark, how can we help you?" Peter said in his best trying not to mess this up.

"I'm here to talk to you two about the internship." Tony said, moving his eyebrows up and down. I knew right away that he wanted to talk to us alone.

"What inter-," Peter said looking at me then at tony. Dumb bitch. I then elbowed him in the ribs.

"Oh ya the internship I almost forgot about that. How about we go talk about it? I have a few questions. May it be ok if we talk about it alone."

"Ya sure honey how about-,"

"We'll just go into Pete's room thanks May!" I said starting to drag Peter to his room. "Come on Mister Stark." We all went into Peter's room.

I closed the door. "What can we do for you Mister Stark?"

"I need Peter," he said. I raised my eyebrow. And my jaw clenched.

"Why do you need me?" Peter said play dumb.

"Aren't you the spider boy from YouTube?"

"Pfft spider boy hahaha dumbass" Peter just glared at me.

"I don't know what you're talking about" still glaring at me.

"Ummm really" stark said as he picked up a broom and poked at the selling thing and peters suit dropped out of the hole. He jumped to get it and hide it. And I was just sitting on his bed.

"Peter, you really need a better hiding spot for that."

"Grace can you shut the hell up" I just looked at him scoffed, got up slowly and started to walk to Peter. It was at this moment he knew he fucked up. Stark looked at me then at Peter smiled and started to back away slowly with his hands up.

"I'm going to give you three seconds to reword what you just said to me. I know damn well you did not just call me grace." Peters face was filled with terror.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it" he said, backing farther away from me.

"You know what I must do" I said as he gave a small nod with his head down.

"Before you do that I want both of you to know I have a mission and both of your skills may be helpful."

"K I'm down" I said, being completely distracted. I could hear Peter give a sigh of relief.

"Gracie we can't go we have homework"

"I'm going to ignore the fact that you just said that," me and Tony said in the sink. I looked at him and smiled. And like that me and Peter were on our way to the avengers compound.