Chapter 10

I slowly pulled up to my dad's house to see my motorcycle parked in front of us. My eyes widened as a big smile grew on my face. I gasped. Bucky looked at me. "What's with you?" I was almost squealing, I leaned over to the passenger side and gave him a hug.

"Bucky! MY BROTHER IS HERE!!! Here, take my keys and lock the door." I said taking the keys out of the car and tossed them to him, I practically jumped out the door, shutting the door behind me and ran to the house. I barged in and yelled! "EDDIE!! ARE YOU HERE!" I said running into the kitchen, to see my older brother standing there with a cup of water that flung every i guess from me. Then he turned to me and a big smile grew on his face. He opened his arms and I ran into him as his arms wrapped around me. "What are you doing here?! Where's Anne? Oh my gosh I missed you!" I said as we stopped hugging each other.

"Gracie, can I just come in?" I hear from the front door. Eddie's face turned to confusion as he looked at me. I just giggled and yelled.

"YEAH BUCK COME ON IN!" Eddie barely was able to get a word in before Bucky walked in with my keys, phone, and wallet.

"Who are you?" Eddie asked as he walked in front of me. I rolled my eyes and ran to stand next to bucky. "NO we are not going to eat him." I tilled my head and squinted my eyes.

"Who are you talking to?" I asked, scrunching my nose.

"No one. Anyway, who is he? Where's Peter?"

"Well where is Anne?" I said, trying to flip the question back on him.

"Whatever." he said smiling. Then his eyes widened and ran to give me another hug. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY SISTER!"

"HAHAH THANK YOU! Okay you can put me down now." I said laughing, as he put me down. Once I finally was able to gain my composer, I finally introduced Eddie to Bucky. "Eddie, this is Bucky. Bucky, this is my brother Eddie." They both nodded and shook their heads.

"Nice to meet you." Eddie said after shaking Bucky's hand.

"Nice to meet you too." Bucky said standing back next to me, I could sense him trying to resist putting his arm over my shoulders. Then I felt something different, I looked at Eddie and something just felt off. I walked over to him with my head tilted, I forced really hard, then I heard it. (If you know you know ;) )

"She knows." I heard it said. I almost jumped. My face turned to terror. I turned to bucky.

"Did you hear that?" I asked Bucky, he just looked confused, (bless his soul).

"Wait, you heard that?" Eddie asked a little loud. "Gracie, you heard him." I turned back to look at Eddie.

"Him!"

"What do you think I am?" It said again.

"This is really weird?! Edward Charles Allan Brock what is going on!?" I said looking at him.

"Fine. I'll show you.... No, we are going to show her.... No she's fine, she's chill.. Come on man..." As Eddie was having a full on conversion with himself Bucky came up behind me, his hands were on my shoulders as he whispered in my ear ever so gently.

"Doll, I think your brother's a little crazy." I giggled as I turned my head to look at him.

"I don't think you should be surprised." Then all of a sudden a black scary thing came out of Eddie covering him completely, changing everything.

"We are Venom." My jaw dropped, but Bucky did the opposite. He clenched his jaw and stepped in front of me.

"Buck it's fine."

"Gracie, are you crazy, look at that ugly thing!"

"What did you call me?" The poor thing sounded so offended.

"Oh Buck, don't be rude." I said, rolling my eyes and walking toward Venom. "What are you?" I said reaching out to touch it. Before I could it went back into eddie.

"Well he's a symbiote, and basically he bonded to me and lives in my." Eddie said so nonchalantly.

"THAT'S SO COOL!!"

"What's so cool?" My dad said coming into the house. Me and Eddie made quick eye contact and knew exactly what to do.

"The present I got Gracie for her birthday that you forgot.You know till i remedies you." Eddie said with a little bit of bitterness hidden within what he said. That moment was very awkward. It was probably more awkward for Bucky than just standing there. My dad took a deep breath and ignored what Eddie said.

"Well what did you get her?" Eddie looked at me and smiled.

"Follow me and find out." I looked at Bucky and we both shrugged our shoulders, I started to laugh. We walked down the hall and to my room. Eddie opened the door to show a little golden doodle!

"EDDIE YOU DID NOT" I said pushing past all them to see a little puppy running all around my old room. My dad, Eddie, and Bucky all had small smiles on their faces to see me so happy. "Eddie, this is amazing! I love dogs!" I giggled.

"I know you do. Anne helped me get her, she told me that she's sorry for not being able to make it." I was petting the puppy that was jumping all over me and licking me.

"BUCKY LOOK AT HER!" I said holding her in my arms. Bucky laughed.

"I'm looking at her." That was the beginning of a great birthday dinner.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY!!! I finished all my finals! YAY. anyway guys Christmas is literally two days away! i hope you liked it. Remember drink water, eat something, have fun, and i love you!!!  -graciegiel<3