Chapter 5

Meanwhile with all the avengers (I'm asleep at this point)

Peter walked out of my room into the meeting room.

"So what are we going to do about Gracie's party?" Steve asked.

"Ok someone should take her out, get her hair and nails done and get her a dress. I think this should be a big party. We can get Mj Nad Ned ooooh and aunt May would love to be there." Peter said.

"I think that's an amazing idea. I'll pay for everything." Tony said, pulling out his laptop. "Oo I'll have to start on the preparations for everyone's job here. Peter you're on getting her cake, Nat get like 10 pizzas for dinner, Wanda, Loki, Thor, Steve, Vision are going to be on decorations."

"What am I supposed to do?" Bucky said, raising his eyebrows.

Nat smiled and said, "You are going to take her out tomorrow and you are going to make her feel awesome cool"

"What?! No! I don't want to do that."

"Don't ruin this for her come on Buck" Steve put his hand on Bucky's shoulder.

"Ugh fine." Bucky said, rolling his eyes.

The next morning.

"Ok ready on 3 we go in and sing happy birthday." Tony said about to open my door.

"I would not do that Mr. Stark the last time I went into her room to wake her up I almost died." Peter said, trying to stop Tony from waking me up.

"The kids probably right Stark I wouldn't want to wake a moody teenage girl I don't want to die" Loki said. Then all of a sudden I walked out of my room.

Two hours earlier 7:30 am

"Ugh," I said, stretching and rubbing my face. I slowly got up and walked to the bathroom, and I looked in the mirror. "Time for a change. Happy birthday Gracie" I said, putting my long hair into two low ponytails. I moved the rubber band to where the elastics were below my shoulders. I grabbed a pair of scissors and took a deep breath. Every two years I would cut my hair cuz how long it always got. And then snip, snip. I now have short hair. I shaped it a little bit and it looked So good. "Not a bad girl, this looks so good!" I shook my head and my hair swung and hit my face. "Hehe I love it" I said with a giant smile on my face. I put my hair in a half ponytail then put some clothes on and walked out of my door to see everyone just standing in front of my door. "Ummmm hi can I help you?" I said with a confused look on my face.

"HAP—-." They started then just stopped.

"Did you cut your hair?" Nat said with a like a proud bestie look on her face.

"No, I just made 12 inches of my hair invisible. Of course I cut my hair!" I said giggling.

"It looks like a good doll," Bucky said. I just smiled and looked down while playing with my fingers.

"Thanks."

"Well before we all forget... HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Tony said. Then they all sang me happy birthday.

"Well we have everything planned for today so you are going out all day today." Wanda said.

"Ok people make room for the bestie now leave" Peter said and made everyone leave. Everyone left and he came and gave me a hug. "Happy birthday. How are you doing? I know why you cut your hair. It's never a good sign."

"Well I'm just going to have to bear through this. This day is a blessing and a curse. The day I broke it off with Justin. He'll most likely try and find me, but it's whatever, let's just have fun." Peter looked at me and nodded and gave me a hug.