|1|

1962
Mutant facility

Korra ran down the steps as her Father figure and sister figure exited the car. Bucky flowing wild in her hand. Charles smiled as korra came crashing into his arms. He lifted her up chuckling as she hugged his neck.

Korra sensed another mutant exiting the car and saw Erik Leshner holding his suitcase and wearing classes. "Hello mister Leshner" She greeted, waving at him. The older man looked at the eighter old and looked at Charles confused.

"You decided to bring a child to this mission?" He asked Moira. The woman smiled widely and nodded. Charles let korra down and she ran up to Erik and held out her hand. "Korra Mikealson. Nice to meet you" She introduced.

Erik looked at her hand, so tiny and soft. He shook it, a small smile graced his lips. Korra laughed and rushed to raven and started yanking on her arm.

~

The mutants, along with Moira and Jordan walked to the Laboratory where Henry Or hank McCoy was tinkering around.

"It's a supersonic. The most advanced plane ever built. You should see it in real life. It's incredible" Hank spoke so fondly of the Topic.

Jordan sighed before introducing the mutant group. "Hank, these are the special new recruits I was telling you about." Jordan introduced. Hank smiled shyly at the group.

"This is Hank McCoy, one of our most talented young researchers." Jordan explained. Charles Marched over to Hank and stuck out his hand smiling.

"How wonderful. Another mutant, already here." The room went silent as Hank seemed to be shocked yet so Scared. Korra was confused. Did he not know he was a mutant?

"Why didn't you say?" Charles asked Jordan, who was still shocked. "Say what?" The agent said back. Then realization hit the man. "Because you don't know." His British accent stuck out like a thorn.

"I am so, so terribly sorry." The brit Apologize but Hank just smiled shyly at him. "Hank?" Jordan asked. Hank turned to him. "You didn't ask, so I didn't tell." He said blankly.

"So, your mutation is what?" Korra asked. Hank's attention turned to the 8 year old and was shocked on why she was there if all people.

"You're super-smart?" Raven asked. Korra could see the love struck expression hit Hank.

"I'll say." Someone said. "Hank here graduated Harvard at the age of 15." Jordan explained. Korra had a feeling that Hank wasn't just a smarty pants.

"I wish that's all it was."

"You're among friends now, Hank. You can show off." Charles encouraged. Hank then takes of his shoes and socks to reveal he has hands as feet. Korra was awestruck. She stood back with Erik but she could perfectly see the hand like foot perfectly.

"Splendid." Charles mumbled. Hank then urshed them back and then back flipped onto he plane model with his feet, hanging of the model.

"Ta-da!" Hank said proudly. Raven giggled and Korra then knew those two were going to be so cute together. "You're amazing." Raven spoke. Hank blushed slightly as raven came closer.

"Really?" He asked and Raven nodded.

~

Korra sat alone in a black chair playing with her teddy bear. She then feels a presence in the room and uses her purple stone and hands to throw and knife at the person.

The purple magic covered the knife and it flew right at the person. Korra stopped it just at the last second when she saw it was Erik. He chuckled and used his pointer and index finger to slowly move the knife aside.

"How are you?" He asked as he sat down on the other black chair infront of Korra. The mikealson smiled. "I'm good. Me and Bucky are playing chess" korra spoke. Erik became confused.

There was no chess set on the table separating them. Korra smiled a pointed up at the roof. Erik was stunned to see a purple magic chess set up on the ceiling. Korra then used her magic to moved the chess set down on the table.

She reset all pieces and then the set solidified itself to glass. "Wanna play?" She asked. Erik smiled and nodded. "White first" he spoke gesturing to the Board.

She smiled and moved her Pawn. Erik then moved his too and that's when the matched begun.

Erik noticed that the girl would put both her hand under her chin and laid the elbows on the the table.

Bucky the bear sitting in her lap. Erik smiled at the bear and the girl. He knew from that moment on, he would never hurt her.

Ever

~

As Charles came into the lounge where korra and Erik were playing he saw that korra was fast asleep on her chair, cuddling up with Bucky.

He saw that the chess set was there and it looked like she won. He smiled but then felt Erik leaving campus.

Before he went to go get Erik he kissed Korra's head, put a blanket over her and made sure she had beautiful dreams then walked out of the room.

~

2020
Mikealson Manor

Klaus Mikealson sat on his chair thinking. It's been 2 years since Korra Mikealson disappeared. The family searched worldwide for The Vampire but didn't find her.

Hope had finally been enrolled at a school so it was easier for them to go looking. On Hope's birthday they would celebrate twice as much. Klaus would always go to Korra's grave and ate her favorite muffin infront of it.

He hated the fact that he family redeemed her dead but he knew damn well that she wasn't. Right know hope was at school and no one was home.

Klaus stood up and walked up stairs to Freya room. He saw the potions and everything but something caught his eye. The infinity stones weren't at there correct position.

They weren't there at all.

Did Freya not notice? Probably not because she swore off magic ever since Korra disappeared. Never entered this room. Not even to get her clothes or any belongings.

He grabbed his phone and immediately dialed Hayleys number. "Klaus? What did you do now?" Hayley asked through the phone. Klaus stared at the chain where the stones should be.

"The infinity stones. They're gone"