|6|

1962
Xavier Mansion

Korra woke up with a start and was the first person in the kitchen. She made herself some toast and decided she would make something gor the team.

So she made so Jam on toast and used her Reality stone to swap the appearance and taste, to Eggs, Bacon and Sausages.

She laid out plates of it and everything. When everyone except Hank come down stares they were stunned to see Korra playing with the Coal ranch and cooking actual eggs.

Raven ran to her, picked her up and moving her away from the Stove. Korra gave a cheeky smile to her housemates and Sean just ran up to her and the table.

Korea sat in between Sean and Alex munching on her toast. "Where's Hank?" Raven asked. The group stopped eating and went up to Hank's lab room.

Korra was still eating the bacon as Alex held her hand. Charles then saw a paper on the door saying Hank wasn't interested but the suits are. Charles opend the doors to reveal the place in mass Destruction.

"What the hell happened here?" Erik asked. Alex and raven made sure to make a clear path for Korra to walk through.

"Hank has been busy." Eril said staring into the Box. Korra furrowed her eyebrows. "Do we really have to wear these?" Alex asked.

"As none of us mutated to endure extreme g-force or being riddled by bullets, I suggest we suit up."

~

Korra wore her suit with pride. It was navy blue with a Yellow X draping around underneath her chest. As she got ready Charles walked in.

"I don't think you should come" He spoke. Korra looled at him and sighed. "Is it because I'm 8? Charlie I can handle it" she spoke. He gave her the death stare through the mirror.

"It's Charles not charlie" He spoke. "I'll stop calling you Charlie if I'm allowed to go" korra smirked. Charles sighed. "Charlie will do then" korra turned around and scoffed at him.

"Charles I'm stronger than anyone here! I can handle myself!" Korra yelled. She glitches a little, going from her 8 year old self to her six year old self.

Charles pinched his nose. "Korra, you're acting like a teenager" He spoke. Korra smiled mischievously as she warp her reality and she turned into a teenager.

Her brunette hair was tied back in a bun and her Face was serious. Charles sighed once again. "Fine. But if you get hurt, I will ground you for life!" Korra smiled and ran up to Charles, hugging him.

~

"Where is Hank?" Raven asked. The team stopd in a line at the Air base, well without Hank. Alex and Sean were a bit freaked out when they saw Korra.

She was still in teenager form and She was very pretty in Alex's opinion but he remembered she was still technically 8.

"I'm here." A voice spoke from the shadows. "Hank?" Charles asked. Suddenly a blue hairy man walked out of the shadows wearing Hank's glasses.

Korra mouth flew open, realizing that was Hank!

"It didn't attack the cells. It enhanced them. It didn't work." Hank spoke to raven. She smiled lightly. "Yes, it did, Hank. Don't you see? This is who you were meant to be. This is you."She spoke.

She lifted her hand to Hank's cheek smiling sweetly at him. "No more hiding." She spoke. Korra thought they were going to kiss.

"You never looked better, man." Erik said smacking Hank's shoulders. Hank then reached and gripped Erik's neck.

"Hank!"

"Don't mock me!"

"Hank, put him down immediately, please." Charles begged. "Hank! Hank!" Hank then dropped Erik, making the elder man drop to the ground running his Neck before looking up at Hank.

"I wasn't." He spoke. "Even I got to admit you look pretty badass. I think I got a new name for you. Beast." Alex spoke. Korra smiled at the two.

"You're sure you can fly this thing?" Sean asked.

"Of course I can. I designed it."

~

Korra sat in the Jet going over her memories with her family. Not just her Original family but he mutant family.

They cared so much for her. And she cared about them. She smiled. She was loved. Loved by both families.

Korra was cut out of her thoughts qhen the jet shook and she saw a massive missile fly over the jet. "A little warning next time, Professor!" Hank yelled.

"Sorry about that. You all right? Yeah." Charles checked up on others.

~

"We're moving to a back-up plan."

"That was inspired, Charles."

"Thank you very much, but I still can't locate Shaw." Charles spoke. Korra sighed stand up on the jet despite protest and tried to locate Shae herself.

"He's down there. We need to find him now." Erik spoke. "Hank? Is there anything unusual on the radar or scanners?" Someone asked.

"No. Nothing." Hank responded. "He's under water" Korra spoke. Every head flicked to hers except Hank who is still flying the jet. "He is in the water but I can't find where"

"And obviously, we don't have sonar."

"Yes, we do. Yes, we do." Sean repeated.

~

As banshee alerted Charles where Shaw was he immediately set Erik and Korra down on the wheel of the jet.

"You ready for this Prinzessin?" Erik asked korra. The Female nodded and she lifted her hand, searching for the submarine.

Erik got it first and Korra helped him. The sub lifted out of the water, covered in red magic. Korra's eyes went red as she used most of her energy lifting it up.

Erik was relived he had Korra to help but the tornado Mutant came out of the sub and Summoned his tornados.

"Hold on Erik! Korra!"Charles yelled. Korra screamed as she lost grip and slipped of the wheel. Erik caught her but lost his grip on the submarine.

"HOLD ONTO HER ERIK!" Charles Basically screamed. Erik gritted his teeth as Korra warped back into her Eight yea told self. She had tears in her eyes and Erik's grip on her started to loosen.

Erik tried to grip back but Korra's small hand slid through his. Her screams alerted everyone on the jet.

Alex jumped up, ripping the seat belts from the seat and raven unbundled hers.

They saw Korra's body Falling then crashed into the Water.

"PRINZESSIN!"

"KORRA!"

"KORRA!"

"KORRA?! OH MY FUCKING GOD!"