|2|

1962
Mutant Facility

Korra held hands with raven as they entered the large golf ball looking room. "I call it cerebro." Hank spoke.

"As in the Spanish for brain?"Korra asked "Yes." Hank replied.

"Okay, so, the electrodes connect Charles to the transmitter on the roof. When he picks up a mutant, his brain sends a signal through a relay and then the co-ordinates of their location are printed out here." Hank unformed.

"You designed this?" Raven asked. Hank blushed a little. "Yeah." Korra smiled at the too. As Hank pulled the helmet onto Charles head, Erik circled him.

"What an adorable lab rat you make, Charles." Erik spoke. At first korra thoigh he was flirting with Charles. "Don't spoil this for me, Erik." Charles said back. Korra tightened her hold on Raven's hand.

"I've been a lab rat. I know one when I see one." Erik spoke. Korra was confused. Was he Experimented on?

"Okay, great. Are you sure we can't shave your head?" Hank asked from beside Charles. Korra's father figure glared at Hank. "Don't touch my hair." He snapped.

He did not like people touching his hair. One time korra warped reality to make it seem like Charles had no hair.

That was the most tortuous thing that child's done so far.

"Okay." Hank said simply and did somethings to the machine. "It's working!" Hank cheered. Charles may have let out a few yells but it worked. Korra smiled at raven and the mutant shapeshiftwr returned it.

~

Erik, Charles and korra walk down the Grey halls. For some reason the elder men brought korra with them. She had warped her reality to make it look like she was the same age as them.

She looked exactly what she would be like when she will be twenty. "What does the government want with a guy like Alex summers?" The guard leading them asked.

"Classified information. Now is this the cell?" Korra asked. The man nodded. "I hope you're not planning on putting him with others." He spoke causing the three to look at him confused.

"First guy I've ever met who actually prefers solitary confinement." The man spoke and opened the door to reveal a teenage blonde boy.

He looked up to see Korra, Charles and Erik. Tall to him please Korra, me and Erik will do the paper work.

Korra turned to Charles and nodded at him, indicating she got the message. She walked into the cell and held her hand. "Korra Mikealson. Your Alex summers?" The boy looked at her hand and was goin to shake it but stopped himself.

"What do you want? If you want me, it's for a Bsd reason" He spoke lowly. Korra smiled sadly. "Alex I'm like you. Where I'm taking you is good for you. Because there are many others like you Alex." Korra spoke. He looked at her and Squinted his eyes.

"Are you like me?" He asked. Korra had a mischievous glint in her eyes and reached into her dress pocket. Alex watched furrowly as she pulled out nothing, but a clenched fist

"You didn't do anything" He clarified. Korra smirked and looked back to see Charles and Erik watching. Charles brings his index and pointer finger to his temple and time stopped.

Alex watched amazed then turned back to korra who opened her fist and red sparks danced in her hand.

"So you have red fireflies. You could've caught those" He said. The red stone planted in Korra's chest glowed and the young adult glitches back into her Original eight yea told self.