|17|

1973
Prison

"Am I going crazy?" Alex asked. "No, your not Alex. I'm from a whole other world and so is hope. Different times and Universes, I'm not even supposed to be alive yet" Korra spoke.

Hope had looped her pinkie with her sisters and stood behind her. She was getting gazed upon by most of the adults and mutant sin the room.

"Korra, what is hope? She's not a mutant" Ariel spoke. Jean was thinking the exact same thing. "I'm not allowed to give out that information Ariel. Hope can be very sensitive and secretive" korra gave everyone an innocent smile before turning away and walks down the hallw ith hope.

Hope was beyond confused. "Korra how do you know that?" Korra looks at her sister. "A lot of things have changed here hope. For me especially"

"Like what?"

"My abilities. I'm not just a vampire anymore hope, I'm a mutant. Level 5 mutant" Korra's warm smile spread wider as hope started grasp the idea of what she was.

"Dad missed you. And mum. Andddd everyone else" hope smiled. Korra felt tears pick at her eyes.

"I miss them too"

"We're here Korra! Hope!" Klaus yelled from beside them. They were like ghosts to this world. To hope and Korra. To everyone.

"Calm down brother. They can't hear us. We're invisible" Rebekah spoke. Klaus growls but Hayley placed a hand on his shoulder and he slightly calmed down.

Hope and lorra kept talking, catching up. Hope even talked about Landon and the Saltzman sisters.

"Hope, maybe when we get Charles back I can come back with you. Back to father." Hope was confused. Everytime korra mention Klaus it would always be father, not dad.

"Why do you call Klaus father?not dad?"  Korra stopped in her tracks as she looked at Hope. "Because I have a dad. And that's Charles. Klaus is my father."

Klaus growls. "WHO IS THIS CHARLES?!" Haylry flinches along with the rest of the family.

"Charles?"

Korra nods and takes out a locket and opens it to reveal a picture of her, Charles and Raven. "That's Charles, he took me in along with raven" hope nodded.

"Korra, would Klaus ever be your dad again?"

The mikealsons were on edge. Did korra still love her dad? Her actual dad?

"Well I haven't seen or talked to him in ages hope. I've been asleep for 4 years." He chuckles. Hope was about to says omitting but Peter speeds into the hall.

"Come on ladies! We have a ship and suits ready!" He spoke as he wrapped an arm around korra. "Where are we going?"hope asked.

"To find Mind guy of course! Jeans found him!" Peter spoke then grabs hopes arm then races back onto the ship and inside. Peter then hands Korra her suit.

"May I speed up the changing process?" He smirks. Korra chuckles. "Sure Peter. Do what you want because I haven't seen you in ages" Peter smiles and speeds around Korra and in seconds she was in a suit and her other clothes whipped off the jet.

"Your quite beautiful Sweetheart" korra blushes and hope turns bsck to them in slight disgust. "Ew. I can hear you guys" korra bursts into a fit of laughter causing everyone to look at her with smiles.

Kurt starts laughing too, but still doesn't understand why everyone was laughing. The boy just didn't understand the way anyone would act right now.

~

As they reached the chaos zone Korra's leg started acting up. Last time she went into battle she was eight, nearly drowned, and lost two of the most important people to her, Erik and Raven.

She saw metal flying everywhere and knew immediately, that Erik was not a happy camper right now.

Peter's hand slowly placed itself on her knee cap to calm his girlfriend. His lips connected with her temple and she soon rested her head into his chest.

"They look so peaceful together" Alex Spoke to Ariel who sat beside him. "Yeah, I wish someone would be gentle like that with me" Alex looked down at her.

"I can try be gentle with you"