|8|

1973
Xavier's Mansion
|Third Person|

A knock on the door of the Xavier Mansion was unexpected call for Hank. He was just reading out his research to a sleeping Korra. His little smile turned into a frown as he got up from his seat placing the Papers on korras bed beside her.

He walked down the stairs to the door for it knock more and more. "Bloody impatient" He muttered before opening the door to reveal a man with weird hair and Brown jacket.

"Hello?"Hank asked. The man turned to him, his glasses hiding his stare. "Hey, huh what happened to the School?" He asked. Hank looked at him curious and confused.

"The schools been shut for 4 years. Are you a parent?" Hank asked. The man scoffed. "I sure as he'll hope not" He spoke. "Who are you?" The man asked Hank.

"Hank McCoy." He answered. The Mystery man's lip curved up at the top. "Your beast?" Hank suspensions grew. How did he know about the blue him?

"Look at you. I guess your a late bloomer" the man said taking his sunglasses off. Hank's cheeks puffed up as he shifted on his feet. "I don't know what your talking about" Hank spoke.

Little did Hank know, that this man was about to change everything

~

Charles grumbled to himself as he stood up. Hearing crashes coming from downstairs he was curious on what the heck Hank was doing.

He unlocked his door and made his way down the hall and down the stairs to stand on the platform infront another lot of stairs.

Infront of him, Hank hung from the chandelier blue and Hairy while a man seemed to be trqsing him. This man seemed to familiar tocharles but he couldn't place a finger on it.

"Hank?! Whats going on here?" Charles shouted out. The men looked at him. The man on the table looked at Charles.

"Professor?" he asked. Charles glared at him "Don't call me that" "you know this guy?" Hwnk asked. Charles furrowed his eyes at him.

"Yeah, he looks slightly familiar and get off the bloody chandelier. Hank!" Charles scolded as he walked down the stairs. Hank climbed down from the chandelier while The man on the table got up.

"You can walk." He muttered flabbergasted. "You're a perceptive one." Charles sassed. "I thought Erik-" the man was gut of by Charles.

"Which was likely that you managed to miss our sign on the way in, this is a private property my friend, I'm gonna ask him to ask you to leave." He said sternly.

"Well, I'm afraid I can't do that because... because I was sent here for you." The man answered back just as sternly.

"Well, tell whoever it was that sent you that I'm busy." Hank watched the door curiously.

"This is gonna be a little tricky because the person who sent me was you.

"What?!" Hank and Charles exclaimed together. "About 50 years from now." The man explained.

"50 years from now like in the future 50 years from now?" Hank asked. The man nodded. Charles was still not convinced.

~

The man name was Logan. A mutant just like the men he was trying to convince he was from the future. Charles was upstairs after telling Logan to 'f*ck off'

He sat in Korra's room and sighed, holding her hand. He remembered the last words he ever said to her. If what Logan said was right then his daughter could be in trouble in the future.

Well if she was awake in the future.

~

What the hell happened to him?

"He lost everything. Eric, Raven, his legs, korra. We built the school, the labs, this whole place. Then just after the first semester the war in Vietnam got worse. Many of the teachers and all the students were drafted. It really broke him. He retreated into himself. I wanted to help do something so I designed a serum to treat his spine." Hank explained then continue on.

"Derived from the same formula that helps me control my mutation.  I take just enough to keep myself balanced but he takes too much. I tried easing him back but he just couldn't bear the pain. The voices, the treatment gives him his legs but it's not enough. He's just lost too much." Logan swallowed the information.

But a Name stung in his head. Korra. Did me mean korra Mikealson. "By korra, do you mean korra mikealson?" Logan asked. Hank looked at him confused.

"How do you know her?" Hank asked. Logan smiled. An actual smile. "I know her from the future. Very great person. She tried to eat me once but then again her husband stopped her" Logan leaked out.

"Her husband?" Hank asked. Logan nodded. "She has a daughter too in the future. Her names Darla. She was somehow lucky and didn't end up being a vampire" Logan told.

Hank valued the information. He didn't like the fact Korra had a husband but Come on! She'll be a grown woman in the future!

"I'll do it! But I only do it for Raven!"

~

"We don't have any resources to get us in, or out. It's just me and Hank." Charles spoke. Logan was trying to convince the two mutants to break Erik out of the Biggest prison, the pentagon.

"I know a guy. Yeah, he'd be a young man now grew up outside of DC. He could get into anywhere, just don't know how the hell we're gonna find him." Logan spoke.

"With Cerebro out of the question...." Hank trailed off. "We have a phone book" Charles answered.

As Hank went off to find the Phone book Charles turned to Logan. "I heard you talking about korra. Is it true she's awake in the future?" Charles asked. Logan looked at him.

"Yeah, she is. But the senitals got her along with Darla and Her husband. They were in hiding by your orders but it wasn't successful" Logan explained bluntly.

Charles nodded with a gulp. Then Logan remembered something from the future. "What if we wake Her now? Korra..." He trailed off. Charles looked at him with a harsh glare.

"I don't know how too so stop rubbing it in" He spat. Logan smiled sadly. "I know how to wake her up. All ya need is blood." Logan said simply.

Charles, infuriated that Logan would bring up something important in his life grabbed the Wolverine by the collar.

"Don't mention korra. Your just messing with me", Charles sneered. Logan frowned. "I wouldn't joke about korra. She was important to everyone. And older Charles pacifically mentioned to wake korra up" Logan explained.

Charles let him go as Hank entered. "What's going o-" Hank was cut off by Charles.

"Hank get the blood bags. We're waking korra up"

~

All three men surrounded korras bed. Her pale body has been in a sleeping Manor for 4 years and she hasn't aged a day.

Logan stopd over her and opened the blood bag. "Is this fresh stuff?" Logan asked. "By being about 5 weeks old is that fresh?" Charles asked.

Logan rolled his eyes, opened the girls mouth and dripped the blood into her mouth. He closed her mouth and they saw a slight gulp form in her throat.

Suddenly her eyes burst open, black covering every inch, black veins formed under her eyes. Her pale skin soon blushed with color and she looked at Logan.

She tilted her head then looked at Charles and Hank. Her eyes calmed down and he rings disappeared. Her Normal green eyes looked at Charles and her parted like she wanted to say something.

Charles grabbed her hand as tears spread across his eyes.

"Dad?"

"Korra"