|7|

1962
Cuba

Ever felt like you would never resurface from a problem?

Well that's exactly how korra felt.

She felt the rush of water build up in her lungs. Her back pained from the splash. She felt the bubbles rush around her as she sunk in the sea.

She opened her eyes, despite the burning of salt eating at her green eyes. She saw the giant submarine fall onto the beach along with the jet.

She suddenly felt a burst of energy and pushes through the water. Her lungs start to sweep up with water.

She tried to keep moving. Push her way through the water. This is it. This is how I die. I'm never going to see my dad or my sister again. I'm never gonna fall in love! I'm never going to grow up!

As korra started doubt herself she felt a tug at her shirt. She looked up, despite the burning Salt water in her eyes, to see Sean's bright eye.

His ginger hair floated a little as he screamed in the water, pushing the two upwards. Korra gripped his hand as they flew put of the water.

Korra could see Alec about to be shot and Attacked by The Americans, she looked up at Sean and nodded. He bit his lip but let go off her.

Korra used her Telekinesis to stop her hard fall, and to make for she land on the side of the ship Without harm.

She felt a rush of adrenaline and used her magic the push the guards and people away ithput hurting them.

She shifted into her grown up phase and used her Reality warp to change the guns into water blasters.

"Shoot the witch! SHOOT HER!" A general yelled. Korra smirked as she grabbed Alex's shoulder and pushed him down as a bullet came firing at them.

The red, reality stone brightened upon Korra's magic and the bullet turned into a bubble. The bubble drifted into the side of the ship command center and made contact with the wall.

A sudden explosion went off just as Korra and Alex hid behind a cargo hold. "I thought you died!" Alex scolded quietly. Korra smiled. "You can never properly kill a mikealson"

Her green eyes twinkled mischievously as she ran out from their hiding spot. Bullets were fired at her but they immediately transformed into bubbles.

Ones that weren't explosive.

Alex scared out of his mind for the 8 yea told ran after her. He joined her side and they both turned back to the guards.

"Ready to jump?" Korra asked. Anxiety filled her stomach but she knew she could do it. "Jump? Jump!? Your crazy!" Alex yelled. Korra knew she was young but come on! She was crazy.

Korrq tilted her head to the side a little. "Ain't that best people?" She asked then pushed him and herself off the side. She focused hard enough hoping it would work.

The Blue Space stone glowed as a blue portal cloud surfaced the waters underneath the falling duo and they fell through it landing on the beach.

The two tumbled onto the sand and smiled a each other. Smiling, korra rushed off to find her Sister and Father figure.

She made it to the plane and looked around to see Charles and Moira inside. She smiled widely has Charles spotted her. He smiled and hugged her tightly, letting go of Erik's mind briefly.

Charles kissed Korra's cheek and pulled her into a hug again. "I thought I lost you Korra. Never do that again!" He scolded. Korra's wet hair stuck to her face as she chuckled A little and Warped back into her normal self.