Chapter 36

Yan Jiayu was furious, "I'm jealous? I just kindly remind you, don't think he is really a good thing, a bitch, you just wait for him to lie to you!"

"I am willing." Han Cheng said deliberately.

Yan Jiayu gritted her teeth with anger, but couldn't say anything, so she turned and walked out.

Wait, he thought, you should cry when you are cheated!

Do you really think he likes you? Do you really think he and you can last?

He didn't believe it anymore. He said that to Shen Qingshu that day. Can Shen Qingshu still have no complaints about Han Cheng? !

Who would want his boyfriend to be a passionate person, and the prodigal son will not change his money, but how can you be sure that you are the one who can turn the prodigal son back?

He didn't believe that Shen Qingshu would be so confident, let alone that Shen Qingshu had such confidence in Han Cheng and their feelings.

Unless he doesn't love Han Cheng at all, just rushing to his money and status.

Yan Jiayu laughed. If this is the case, he would not regret it after seeing Han Cheng!

When Han Cheng saw him leaving, he asked the secretary to make him a cup of coffee and bring him in.

He sat on the seat and sighed helplessly. When he came back, he met Yan Jiayu, which was really annoying.

So Han Cheng picked up the phone and called Shen Qingshu.

Shen Qingshu was still lying in the hotel at the moment. Seeing his caller ID, he picked it up and asked, "Are you back to the company?"

"Yes, not only did I return, but I also met Yan Jiayu."

Shen Qing sat up, "Have you met him? Then you are not very sad."

"Otherwise, can I call you?"

"I need to go out again?" Shen Qingshu was very conscious, "You give him the phone and I will tell him."

Han Cheng smiled, and his irritable mood was a little relieved, "No, I talked to him. The two had a quarrel, and he shouldn't show up in front of me again in the future. "

Shen Qingshu was shocked, "You guys still quarrel?"

"I don't want to quarrel with him either. He insists on talking with me, and he started quarreling while talking."

"Fight without arguing, right?"

"Of course not, otherwise he will only be passively beaten."

Shen Qingshu nodded, "So you still don't plan to tell me what happened between you?"

"It's not interesting, you don't need to know, how is your side? Nothing happened, right?"

"I just entered the hotel, what can happen to me." Shen Qing laughed slightly.

Listening to his laughter, Han Cheng exhorted, "This circle is much more complicated than you think. If you want to develop your own business, I have no objection. You think you have the ability to solve problems. I also believe in you, but it is true. If you encounter a problem that can't be solved, don't let it go. You have to go back to my garage after the filming. I don't want you to go out for a few months. When I come back I have to help you repair it, understand?"

"I know, don't worry." Shen Qing said with a smile. He is not stupid. If he really encounters a problem that neither he nor Zhou Jianming can solve, then he will definitely ask Han Cheng for help.