CHAPTER 183

Shen Qingshu didn't touch his box until he entered the selected room.

He pulled Han Cheng into the indoor bathroom, turned off the wheat, and whispered to Han Cheng, "You forgot, this show was recorded for your parents, and you have to show that I care and considerate to you, not you to me. Caring and pampering."

"one question."

"what?"

"Do you think your fans will watch this show?"

Shen Qingshu:...

"Yes, if you were gentle and considerate to me throughout the whole process, and I was sitting there to enjoy my achievements, then the day of our official announcement is when your fans raise my ashes."

"How is it possible?" Shen Qing laughed, "How can my fans be so scary."

"Of course they are warm like the spring breeze to you, but if your significant other is not worthy of you, they should be as ruthless as the autumn breeze sweeps the fallen leaves."

"I don't want them to scold me at that time. I don't want other people to say how wronged you are with me, saying that you can marry me only by inviting me. I don't need people to please, I just lack someone I like."

Hearing his words, Shen Qingshu felt a little magpie jumping wildly in his heart. He looked at Han Cheng with a smile, and kissed him uncontrollably.

"Then we will come to each other." He said softly, "you are not allowed to resist my kindness."

"Okay." Han Cheng touched his head and kissed his forehead.

Shen Qingshu smiled and looked at him for a long time, then slowly shifted his gaze and lowered his head.

He turned on the microphone and walked out again, looking at the cameraman who was carrying the camera and facing the bathroom door waiting for them to come out, he smiled not embarrassedly, "Say a whisper."

The cameraman nodded, but he understood the situation well.

After all, the camera has no privacy during the whole process, which is really difficult to do. Therefore, every time a program is recorded, there will be no cameras installed in certain places, and those places become places where artists can breathe briefly and adjust their status.

After finishing speaking, Shen Qing took Han Cheng and walked downstairs, ready to clean.

When they went down the stairs, the two of them saw Sun Shanjing and Liu Yueyun moving up their suitcases. The actresses had more suitcases. They moved once, but before they finished moving, Han Cheng saw this and helped them lift them up.

Sun Shanjing and Liu Yueyun quickly thanked him.

Han Cheng smiled and said, "No, you can go and clean up with Qingqing. I will go down after I put the suitcase in a while."

Sun Shanjing nodded, then turned to look at Shen Qingshu, "Then Brother Shen, shall we go down first?"

Shen Qingshu, who originally wanted to help:...

Forget it, with his strength, he still doesn't add to the chaos.

Shen Qingshu could only nodded depressedly, and walked downstairs with the two girls.

The downstairs bathroom was filled with everything. Several people took brooms and rags and started cleaning.

Sun Shanjing and Liu Yueyun took the water, put a rag and began to wipe the table and chairs, while Shen Qingshu picked up the broom and started sweeping the floor.