Chapter 143

On the way back, Shen Qing was still thinking about this issue.

Of the four directors mentioned by Zhou Mian, he knew two of them, and he didn't understand two of them very well.

The two I know are Lu Chang and Yu Ren, and the two I don't know are He Lian and Zhao Xiaoguang.

Zhou Mian told him about their four masterpieces in this area separately. After Shen Qingshu returned home, he carefully looked at the four different works by the four people, excluding the directors Lu Chang and He Lian. Although he likes crime-themed movies, But I don't like this movie. In order to create an atmosphere, the light is dark, and people are always trapped in a gray fog, which makes people feel gloomy invisibly.

Shen Qingshu still prefers normal lighting instead of being serious for the sake of being serious.

Therefore, he is relatively more inclined to Yu Ren and Zhao Xiaoguang.

Of course, he is most inclined to coach Zheng, who has worked with him before.

Shen Qingshu seriously analyzed it in his heart and called Director Zheng.

After waiting for a while, he heard Director Zheng's voice, "Little Shen? What's the matter?"

"Director Zheng, are you busy lately?" Shen Qingshu didn't talk nonsense, and asked him directly after he was polite, "Our company has come up with a movie, and we are now looking for a director, which is also a criminal subject. Are you interested?"

"I'm afraid it won't work." Director Zheng leaned back on the chair, taking a rare break. "Xiao Shen, you know, our film is still editing. After editing, I still have to do the post-production. I can't be too busy."

Shen Qingshu had already guessed the result before, so he was not too disappointed, just a little regretful, "I guessed it might be like this, but it's a pity."

"Why is your company suddenly interested in this theme? I remember you are from Changle, right? Doesn't your company prefer to make TV dramas? Idol dramas."

"I want to shoot another one of this type. There is a suitable i. The company considers my future development in the film industry and wants to invest in shooting by myself. I have only worked with you on this subject, so I I thought of you again for the first time."

Director Zheng understood, "Well, that's a pity, I don't have time, but I just finished filming this film, and I won't be filming this film again in the short term. If you want to find a director, I can give it to you. Do you recommend a director, do you know Mei Ruo?"

"do not know much."

"You can get to know her. She is actually very good on this subject, but she hasn't made many films of this type in the past two years, but she has made a very good "Peep" before. You can go and see it."

"Okay. By the way, Director Zheng, has Sister Qin taken on a new project recently? I want to ask her to be the screenwriter of this play."

"It doesn't seem to be right. Go ask her and see what she says."

"Well, thank you."

Shen Qing hung up the phone and called Qin Mo. Qin Mo was the screenwriter of "Snatching Time".

Probably he did not expect that he would ask himself to be the screenwriter of his new play, and Qin Mo was a little surprised.

"I have time, but I want to read your novel first." She said.

"Okay." Shen Qing replied, "I'll send it to you in a while."

"Um."

Shen Qing hung up the phone and posted the novel "Mayfly" to Qin Mo's WeChat.