CHAPTER 166

He and Shen Qing haven't seen each other for a week, and they have finally seen each other now, so they can't help but get close.

Shen Qingshu looked at him and asked him, "Do you want to watch a movie? I invite you to watch a movie."

"Okay." Han Cheng didn't refuse, "I just saw the online praise you are handsome, but I haven't seen how handsome you are."

Shen Qing smiled happily, "You haven't seen it before. You obviously visited so many classes when filming, didn't you see all the costumes and styles?"

"That's different."

Han Cheng smiled and said, "I can see you every day, and it doesn't prevent me from seeing you on the screen every time I feel novel."

When Shen Qing heard him say this, the corners of her lips couldn't stop rising, "Then let's go see it tomorrow, I ask you to see it."

"Okay." Han Cheng agreed.

The two ate the hot pot happily, and walked back contentedly.

The next morning, Shen Qingshu was too rare to fall asleep until he woke up naturally. He nuzzled in Han Cheng's arms, wrapped in the quilt, and hugged him not to get up.

Seeing him like a kitten, Han Cheng laughed and teased him for a while, but didn't rush him.

"It looks like I'm exhausted these days." He said.

Shen Qing nodded like a baby, "Isn't it, I'm flying around in the sky every day, I'm exhausted."

"It's really embarrassing for us Qingqing."

"But it's okay." Shen Qing said with a smile, "At least word-of-mouth and box office are OK."

"Happy?"

Shen Qingshu nodded, "As long as the grades are good, a little hard work is worth it."

After he finished speaking, he said selfishly, "I hope "Mayfly" will also have a good result."

"Yes." Han Cheng touched his face.

Shen Qingshu held his hand, pulled it in, stretched out, and then slowly sat up.

"Let's go." He looked at Han Cheng, "It's time to go to the movies."

"good."

The two got up, ate a sandwich to cushion their stomachs, and drove to the mall.

There was still some time before the movie started, so Han Cheng didn't panic, and took Shen Qingshu to a private restaurant that he had booked in advance.

The soup here is very famous, Hancheng ordered several flavors in a row, let Shen Qingshu see which one he likes.

Shen Qingshu tasted the past one by one, and felt that each had its own delicacy, so that he didn't eat much food, and finally drank the soup.

"It's delicious." His eyes sparkled, "How is this done? Can we do it ourselves at home?"

"Difficult." Han Cheng said, "but you can let them give it to you every day if you like."

"Really?" Shen Qing said joyfully.

"Of course, as long as you want, I can hire this cook back for you."

"Forget it," Shen Qing said with a smile, "I want to open a store, so let's let people stay here."

He lowered his head and drank another spoonful, feeling that he was warm all over, and in winter, he was still suitable for soup.