Chapter 135

Shen Qing opened his eyes in a daze, and felt that Han Cheng was kissing him.

He had just woke up, the whole person was dumbfounded, and he was about to say "good morning" to Han Cheng, but as soon as he opened his mouth, he was caught by Han Cheng.

Shen Qingshu had to cooperate with him to kiss him, and then said to him with the sleepiness that was not yet fully awake, "Good morning."

"Morning." Han Cheng kissed his lips.

After kissing, go to kiss his face again.

He hugged Shen Qingshu onto himself, let him lie on his chest, put his arms around him, and kissed him with his lips.

Shen Qingshu was kissed by him for a long time, and finally completely awake, smiled and kissed Han Cheng's chin, and asked him, "I haven't kissed enough yet?"

I kissed him all night last night. When he fell asleep vaguely, Han Cheng was still kissing him. Why did he wake up this morning and kiss him again.

Probably it really frightened him, Shen Qing thought, he would never dare to be in danger anymore, otherwise he would be able to bear it in his heart, but his boyfriend would not be able to bear it.

Han Cheng looked at his pure eyebrows, kissed his eyebrows, and said warmly: "Yeah."

He really hasn't kissed enough yet. Thinking of the time when Shen Qingshu disappeared yesterday, thinking of the dream last night, he couldn't wait to hold him in his arms, keep kissing him, and feeling his existence.

"Let me kiss again." Han Cheng touched Shen Qingshu's face and raised his head to kiss his lips.

He kissed softly and delicately, like spring water, trickling down, making people happy and joyful.

Shen Qing felt his kiss, opened her mouth unconsciously, and kissed him back.

After they kissed for a long time, Shen Qingshu left his lips with a little aura and lay quietly on his body.

"I'm fine." He whispered, "Don't be afraid."

Han Cheng looked at him and gently touched his hair. After a long time, he said, "Qingqing, I had a dream."

"What dream?"

"Bad dream." Han Cheng said calmly, "Did you dream of me and Bai Jian before, right? I also dreamed of it last night."

Shen Qing was startled for a moment, and unconsciously raised his head to look at him.

"Am I happy in your dream?" Han Cheng asked him.

Shen Qing thought for a while, "Probably he is happy."

He said, after all, the original book is also he, he should always be happy.

"But in my dreams, I am not happy." Han Cheng said softly.

"Why?" Shen Qingshu asked him.

He is the protagonist, even if there are misunderstandings and setbacks in the book, it should be happy and happy after he is over.

Han Cheng looked at him with a smile, moved his fingers forward slowly, and stroked his cheek. He said, "What do you mean?"

"You don't like those misunderstandings?"

Han Cheng shook his head.

"That's that Bai Jian's character can be quite tormenting sometimes."

Han Cheng still shook his head.

"Why is that?" Shen Qing asked indifferently.

"Because I like you." Han Cheng said softly.