Chapter 88

Shen Qingshu and Han Cheng went back to the hotel and sat in the restaurant to order.

As soon as Han Cheng finished ordering the food, Shen Qingshu noticed that Dao Baijian was also here. He looked around and noticed Shen Qingshu's gaze by himself. He took two steps forward, but he seemed to think of something. , Retracted the pace and walked to the other side.

Shen Qingshu watched him sitting not far away, poked Han Cheng, and motioned him to look at Bai Jian, "He is alone."

"so what?"

"Let's eat together." Shen Qing said with a smile, "How lonely to eat alone."

"How do you know people are alone?"

"He wanted to come over just now. He was probably embarrassed, but he didn't come."

Han Cheng chuckled, "He wants to eat together, so he should come over and ask about it instead of us actively inviting it."

Isn't that Bai Jian or this kind of character, you don't dare to say anything if you want, you have to guess it before you give it to him.

"Oh, active and passive as long as the ending is the same, I'll call him."

Han Cheng looked at him dissatisfied, "You dare to go."

Shen Qingshu:...

"I came all the way to see you, so that there will be someone sitting next to us while we are eating?" Han Cheng asked him.

"Didn't that sometimes when you come, Brother Zhou also eats with us?"

"Is he Zhou Jianming?" Han Cheng didn't understand. "Why are you paying attention to him so much, let me watch him, and ask him to come over for dinner? Did you see him remember when you first started filming? "

Shen Qingshu nodded quickly, "Yes."

"That won't mean that we have to have a meal together."

"Don't you want to have dinner with him?" Shen Qing wondered, but this is your boyfriend? Why don't you think about it yet?

It doesn't seem to be love at first sight.

"I don't want to." Han Cheng said, "I just want to have a quiet meal with you, okay?"

Shen Qingshu:...

Shen Qing squatted on the table, weak.

Han Cheng looked at him like this, but he was a little puzzled, "You like him very much? Want to make friends with him?"

This is not true. What kind of friends did he and Bai Jian make? They were not suitable for being friends with their identities.

"I just see him alone."

"There are so many lonely people, and I haven't seen you so caring about other people."

Isn't that because he is your future boyfriend, if it is someone else, he won't bother to care about it.

Han Cheng looked back at Bai Jian, who was facing away from him, as if ordering food.

He thought for a while, turned his head, and said to Shen Qing, "I didn't tell you before. Actually, I've seen him before."

Shen Qing was startled unconsciously, and looked at him in surprise.

He blinked slowly, softly and slowly. He looked at Han Cheng quietly, and for a long time, he said "Oh".

"That night, the day I told you not to drink alone, I didn't mean that I ran into a drunk on the road, he was that drunk."

"Then what?" Shen Qing asked.