CHAPTER 188

With this in mind, when Han Cheng finished asking for the first time and the other party shook his head, everyone couldn't help sighing.

When Han Cheng finished asking for the second time, and the other party still shook his head, everyone couldn't help but shed tears of sympathy for him.

When Han Cheng asked for the third time, before the other party had time to shake his head, Luo Ye's hand was already slapped on Shen Qingshu's shoulder, "Brother Shen, we will remember the heroic spirit of you and Han, both of you. It is the light of the right way!"

Shen Qingshu: "...Thank you."

Luo Ye was about to say you're welcome, but he heard Yuan Lai's screams from around him, "Wow, it's really her, Brother Han is so amazing, I found it so soon!! Brother Han is awesome!"

Luo Ye:? ? ?

What happened? How did you find it?

What happened in the second when he talked with Shen Qingshu?

How come I found it so quickly!

Hold! Brother Han, you are really the light of the right way! Guide us forward!

Everyone's eyes widened in astonishment, watching Han Cheng quickly finish the exchange with Ada, and Ada gave him a card from his pocket.

"How did he know?" Luo Ye turned his head to look at Shen Qingshu, "Brother Shen, you guys chose randomly, so what's the basis?"

Shen Jing smiled slightly, "Didn't the task card we received in the morning say it? Ada is a believer in Demeter, and Demeter is the goddess of agriculture in Greek mythology, so I guess Ida There should be a symbol of agriculture on the body. In addition, the cake is made of low-gluten flour. The flour is basically related to wheat, so I tried to find out if anyone has wheat elements in his body."

"The three of them, one has small wheat on the print on the skirt, one hairpin is in the shape of a wheat ear, and the other has a brooch with wheat across. So I guess it might be three of them. "

Luo Ye was shocked, "It turned out to be like this, Brother Shen, you are really awesome!"

Shen Qing smiled slightly, a little embarrassed, "I guessed it casually too, I'm lucky."

"What luck? I don't know." Luo Ye sighed, "That is to say, I knew that there is such an agricultural goddess after you said, otherwise I only know Zeus in Greek mythology!"

Shen Qingshu was a little embarrassed by what he said. It just happened that Hancheng was back. Everyone hurriedly surrounded him, rushing to ask him, "What will Ada say? How are we going to communicate with her?"

Han Cheng smiled, and said softly in anticipation, "Ada won't let me tell you."

Everyone:...

"So you go and ask her yourself." Han Cheng smiled.

After finishing speaking, he pulled Shen Qingshu's arm, "Then we'll leave first."

Shen Qing waved to the others, and walked to Lisa's cake shop with Han Cheng.

With Ada's instructions and map, the two people easily found the cake shop.

Lisa was obviously waiting for them. As soon as they entered, she walked out and gave them an excited hug.

"Welcome to my cake shop." She said enthusiastically in bad Chinese, "My name is Lisa, and I am your master."

Shen Qingshu and Han Cheng also introduced themselves immediately.