Chapter 11 - the impostor (edited)

When Franco and Santiago reached their warehouse, they walked through the door towards their office and check the sample weapons, immediately

They examined it very carefully until Santiago smile in satisfaction and told Franco that he can proceed with the shipments.

After that, Santiago went to their training pit to check their new members.

The person in charge in training the new members gave Santiago all the details about them and soon He stood in front of everyone to introduce himself specifically to the new members.

He needs to do this everytime they recruited new members. Is it the time where he let them know who is he, their Mafia's objective and the omerta.

After he's done he quickly leaves the area and proceed to his office and found Franco sitting in front of computer, working his ass off again.

"What's that?" He asked and curious runs to his mind when he said that it was their new security system.

"So how is it?" He asked again and after he said a simple fine, he turned his focus again to the computer. Santiago knew about this stuff and when he noticed the dark circles around Franco's eyes, he asked him to sleep.

"Let me help. You looked like a living corpse Franco. Sleep and let me do this." He said before pushing Franco out of his chair. Franco grunt but because he was really felt so exhausted, he finally surrendered and take the couch to sleep.

And it doesn't takes time before Franco let out a snore and Santiago couldn't help but smile and shook his head.

After few hours of staying at the warehouse, Santiago realized that he needs more hours to finish what he needs to be done and suddenly he feels so worried because of Antonia

His brothers have school and he doesn't know what time he will come back from the warehouse.

After he had dial Dario's number, he takes few rings before his brother finally answered it.

"Santiago" Dario said at the other line and like he thought, he just woke up from sleep.

"Dario, my work here is not yet finished so I can't come home right now. Can you look for her just for few hours? I can't trust anyone but you." I said and hope that he will stay with her until he came back.