Chapter 16 - open up your heart { edited}

"How dare she

"How dare she...." I mumble as I throw another punches.

I'm drenched in sweat since I blow off some steam for hours and yet the pent up anger inside of me, isn't subsiding.

"Easy there, Captain America, what did the poor thing (punching bag) do to you, huh? And who's this "she" that hurt your feelings? Don't tell me that you've finally got a girlfriend and you keep it secret from me?" Adrian inquired, that only added to my annoyance.

What have gotten to his mind to think that I have a girlfriend?

"Do I know her?......" he asks non-stop that pushing me to beat him into pulp.

"Whould you shut up for a bit? You're giving me more headache. And who is this f*cking Captain America? I'm not in the mood to answer your nonsense, so get out of the gym." I told him with a big frown on my face.

And as usual, this guy didn't even budge.

"Oh my, but sadly, I'm just the owner of this gym, so your order is decline. And seriously, where were you all this time and you don't know anything about Captain America?" He asked and I bet my life that he won't leave me alone even he's not the owner of this gym.

"Don't know and don't care!" I replied.

"Ooofff! You're truly such a boring guy. Anyway, getting angry, won't get you anywhere, so tell me what't the problem." Which makes me roll my eyes and to his amusement.

He's such a pain but what he said is right. Being angry won't give me a peaceful mind even I put holes to all the the punching bag here.

"Fine but first, I don't have a girlfriend."

"Sure! Sorry for being presumptuous as I guy like me, only woman can make a man, acted like this."

"And what caused you to say like that?"

"Because if it's a man, then you won't be like this. Automatically, you will put his head in spike, correct me if I'm wrong?" He said which I agreed.

"You remember this Applicant that you forwarded to me, for the position?"

"Yup! So what about it?"

And soon, I start telling him what I feel everytime I see her. The unfamiliar feelings that I couldn't comprehend causing me to avoid her just like a disease, but then, why it hurts so bad?

"Oh my God! You're such an idiot!"

"Ofcourse not!"

"Yes you are! You don't have any idea, huh?"

"About what?" I asked as I really don't have any idea what he's spouting right now.

I'm not a virgin and have fair share with the opposite sex and until now, I don't have any problem with it. They knew, what they can get from me, nothing more, nothing less.