Chapter 29 - father-daughter-date

🧚🏼‍♂️🧚🏼‍♂️Antonia POV🧚🏼‍♂️🧚🏼‍♂️

After we had a father-daughter talk, Papa promised me that he will bring me to the hospital where my Mama is sleeping.

I asked him why my Mama was sleeping, and he explained that she saved him from the bullet that should be for him. I cried a lot after he's done telling me what happened. My head wants to explode because of how Mama suffered before Papa could saved her. What if Papa didn't save her? She must be dead by now.

After crying, I told Papa that I'm not weak, that I will be strong for them.

So by now, after Papa gave me a nice bath and dress in cute dress I get out of my room and run to staircase, to see all my beloved Uncles, Alicia and Annie.

"Antonia! Don't you dare go downstairs by yourself or I swear to god!" My Papa said in high tone when I forgot that I'm not allowed to go downstairs without big man carrying me.

"Okay, okay, sorry Papa.. lift me, lift me." I squealed while raising my arms. I saw Papa closed his eyes as he took a long deep breath. I cannot blame him though, I was very energetic since I woke up, like I ate a kilo of chocolate because all I did was jump up and down and talk a lot to him which I think made him tired.

"Why you're so hyper Baby?" Papa asked as he carried me and went downstairs, I whispered to him that I'm happy because we will visit Mama today. He didn't answer and began to be quiet for a while. When I saw all my Uncles and I asked Papa to put me down, but he warned me to not run.

Hmmmm... He's very protective.

"Buongiorno a tutti." I said to all, their faces lit up once they saw me, even our new family member, Annie. She became my friend and I like her.
(Good Morning everyone.)

"You look so beautiful Piccola." Uncle Mar and Tino said in unison, they are really indeed twins.

"Yes Bambina especially your eyes, it sparkles like a star." Uncle Dario added that made me smile from ear to ear.

"So why does my Bumblebee was so happy today?" Uncle Dom asked which makes all of them to look at me with curiousity.

"Because I will go visit my Mama." That made Uncle Franco and Alicia choke on their food. I felt so bad that's why I run into them and offered some water.

"Thank you Santina." Alicia told me.

"Thanks Tonia, what you said stunned me." Uncle Franco added and before I could talk again, Papa called me and reminds me that I have to eat before we leave the mansion.

He placed me on my humble high chair that I love so much because I could see everyone. Papa then put my favorite breakfast, pancake with strawberries. I roamed my eyes and saw Annie sitting also and I gave her my sweetest smile which she returned by smiling back at me.

"Piccola I really love you today, can I come also?" Marco asked but Papa said that he cannot because it's father-daughter-day.

"That sounds so unfair San, so can I declared now a Uncle-niece-day also?" Marco said, his eyes locked at my Papa in serious manner.

"You can but I guess it won't only be you, there's Franco, Dario, your Twin and Dominic." Papa said while laughing a little, I have no idea why he's chuckling but I'm sure Uncle Marco is little upset at him.

Once I'm done with my food, Papa asked me if I'm ready to go which I answered a 'yes' immediately. My Uncles looked so sad because they said they are all gonna miss me but I told them I won't be long, which made them happy.