Chapter 37

💖💞Third Person POV💓💘

It was not the bright sunlight that wakes up Santiago and Isabel, but the loud knocks on his door. And when they realized that they were naked, Santiago abruptly get up and look for some pants to cover his nakedness. Isabel on the other hand, laugh at his panic self that caused Santiago to spank her softly while giving her some clothes to cover her up.

When they finally look presentable, Santiago opens the door, revealing her beautiful daughter carried by his brother, Dario who wants to enter but Santiago was quick in stopping him.

"You cannot come inside, and you know that brother." He said in low voice.

"Why?"

"Stop the act Dario, I know you just want to snoop around, so stop it and give me my daughter, and thank you very much." He snaps.

"Hahahaha, so, did you finally get laid last night or until morning?" Dario asked shamelessly, which made Santiago widened his eyes while looking at his daughter who had a confused face.

He cursed mentally because she's so innocent for this things, that's why he glared at Dario and whispered something to his ear.

"Huh, Confirmed! I'm so happy for you Brother!" He said happily while giving Antonia back to him.

"Love you Bambina." Dario said before kissing her cheek while smirking at his brother.

"Love you too Zio." She replied before hugging his Papa and kiss his cheek.

"I missed you Papa, where's Mama?" She asked.

"I'm here Santi, come here and give me kiss." She said softly while reaching her daughter from Santiago. Antonia's eyes lit up when she found her Mama on his bed.

Antonia asked her parents how was their date and the two told her everything except the juicy moment.

After that, Antonia claps her hand and told her parents how happy she was that they are finally going to marry soon.

"We're happy too, Princess." Santiago muttered before kissing her forehead.

" Santiago muttered before kissing her forehead

(3 weeks later)

While Santiago and Isabel finally worked out their love story, Annie on the other hand finally getting improved on her training under Marco's supervision.

At the beginning, she was struggling. On her first week, her body had bruises because of the training but Marco said that she needs to know how to depend herself, and because of her strong determination, she slowly getting use to it and not minding the pain anymore.