Chapter 20 - Isabel - part 1

🌹🥀Isabel POV🥀🌹
( 6 years ago )

"I'm so sorry for what happened to your Mom, my condolences Isabel. Right now, we're trying to locate if you have any relatives and fortunately we were able to locate your biological father, it's just that he's in Italy." the child service officer said.

My eyes have gotten wide upon hearing it, and because I'm stil minor I have to go back to Italy or else I'll be staying at orphanage.

"But he cannot come to pick you so I'm coming with you at the airport. I'm sorry again but we need to pack now your things." Ms. Carol said and I have no choice but to follow her.

Sighing, I remembered my father divorced my Mom when I was just 5, and now that I'm still 17, I have to go back to Italy to not fall into orphanage or poster care.

But, did my father like me to go back? I remembered him, but me and my Mom never had a conversation about him.

He broke my Mom's heart and I hate him for forgetting me.

He never try to find me even.

So what I would be feel by now?

I feel distraught, like how can I face tomorrow alone, because even I will live with my biological father, he's still stranger to me.

After I packed my not so many things, I asked Ms. Carol how about my school. He said that she will talked to my principal and will call me right away.

When I was at the plane my mind drifted as what would happened to me in Italy. My mother is American while my biological father is Italian. My Mom never re-married but my father did and according to Ms.Carol she had a son, who will be my Step brother.

Great.

Just great.

And because I don't want to have headache, I closed my eyes and think about the happy moments of me and my mom shared together. I miss her so much and a single tear dropped to my cheek before I fall sleep.

 I miss her so much and a single tear dropped to my cheek before I fall sleep