Chapter 28 - trust me

💝💓Third Person POV💖💓

Week passed and Isabel was carefully transferred into one of their owned hospital in Italy.

Alicia came back along with Franco but with sullen eyes that couldn't hide from little Antonia. She asked what's the problem but she explained that she's having problem on her friend, which Antonia believed in.

Santiago on the other hand warned everyone to be secretive about Isabel, especilly to his daughter, until Isabel wakes up from her state.

Annie on the other hand became part of the family after they learned what she did to Isabel and told her that she can go to school together with the twins but to their displeasure as they are still cautious about her particularly Marco who always scowled at her for no reason.

"Baby can you stay here, I just need to go to check something." He said while looking at her face, she scrunched her nose as usual whenever she's thinking.

"Can I come Papa? I want to come where you will go." Santiago caught off-guard and think about something buyable reasons to tell her.

"Actually I want it too but Dario said you have paiting session today? And I won't be long, once I'm done we will go have Ice cream, so how is it?" Santiago caressed her cheek while waiting for her reply.

"Really? Yes! I would love that Papa." She said while jumping up and down. Santiago lift her and spin her around to her amusement.

"So go to your Uncle Dario, he might be sleeping again, so why not wake him up." He told her while  Antonia kissed him goodbye and run to his Uncle's room. Santiago on the other hand looked at her disappearing figure and sighed. He wants to bring her but he couldn't, because the place he will go where not to be the place she supposed to be with.

 He wants to bring her but he couldn't, because the place he will go where not to be the place  she supposed to be with

"How is she?" Santiago asked while looking at Isabel unconscious state. She's still in come, that's why he keep it secret to his daughter but everyday regrets filled his eyes. He doesn't want to hide it but he loves her too much that he doesn't want to feel her the pain.

"No changes Capo. What we only have to do is pray and wait." The doctor said while taking his leave. Santiago take his seat beside Isabel's bed and hold her hand and kiss it.

"Hello my love. You know our daughter wants to come here, but I cannot because I can't bear to see her get hurts once she sees you. Anyway do you know that she's becoming great in arts? She really love to paint and I hope you will wake up to see her crafts. I miss you love, can you open that lovely eyes of you? Please?" He whispered to her while sobbing. He kissed her hand again and after that he stood up and get out of her room.

There are men who are guarding her door around the clock so he could be at peace. He can't stay with her all the time because her Antonia was acting like a police, asking him a lot where he has been.