Chapter 27 - tea party

💝💞Third person POV💓💖

"How is my baby today?" Santiago muttered to her once her eyes fluttered open. She slept a lot after he came back from Russia and that makes him feels good, seeing her gaining her strength.

"I'm good Papa, but where is Alicia? And Uncle Franco and Uncle Dario? What about Mr. Alejandro and Uncle Dominic?" She asked without blinking, that took Santiago breath away, because she returned again from being a happy kid.

"Ohh..Alicia went to visit her friend, while your Uncle Franco has some work to do, but he will come back soon. Alejandro go back in Spain because his family miss him, Dario maybe sleeping while your Uncle Dominic will come to visit you, did I answer all your question my princess?" Santiago asked happily with a raised brow.

"Uh huh"

"So baby tell me what do you like to do?"

"I want to go to school Papa, like Uncle Dario, Tino and Mar. I want to have friends too." She said while excitement display on her pretty eyes. Santiago laughs at her enthusiasm about going to school, he remembered how his brothers do the opposite when they were young.

"Sure baby whatever you want, you will get. Anyway how about we go downstairs first and have some breakfast? That tummy of yours is growling like Simba." He commented while prodded her small tummy which made her to giggles, because it tickles her.

"What did I missed?" Dominic interrupted, his face looked amused upon seeing them.

"Uncle Dom! Come here, come here!" She gestures to him while jumping up and down on Santiago's lap. Dominic follows her like a tamed puppy with smile that extends to his ears.

"Ohhh, I felt so betrayed princess." Santiago said dramtically with hand on his chest. He sobs in exaggeration that totally believed by Antonia.

"No, Papa don't be sad, you know I love you right?" She comforted him by wrapping her small arms around his broad shoulders, that made Dominic laugh so loud.

"Fucking so cute." He said absentmindedly that caught Antonia's attention.

"Papa, Uncle Dom say a no no words." She told him with frowned on her face. Santiago shoot him daggers.

"Ooopppss... I'm sorry Bumblebee, I got a bit carried away because of your cuteness." Antonia smile at him in toothy grin and all of them decided to have their breakfast that excites Dominic because he's famished.

When they reached the kitchen, someone is already there. A petite teenager girl with raven hair and grey eyes. She has pale skin and probably 5 feet in height.

She almost lost her balance while cooking because of they sudden appearance, but when Antonia smiles at her, she quickly regain herself.

"Good morning Sir, I'm Annie, Sir Dario brought me here and I thought it's nice to prepare the breakfast." She said then lower her gaze to the floor. She plays with her apron, she feels afraid that they will shout at her for doing what she did.

"Wow, did you prepare all of this?" Dominic told her with delight as he takes a seat on the table and filled his plate with food. Santiago looked at him with scowl because he puts a lot of food on his plate like there's no tomorrow, but sighed eventually because he knew him and he eats like a horse.

He then turns his gaze to Annie who he knew helped Isabel. He greets her back and said that he can join them. She refused it though, but Antonia insists."

"Thank you" she said with bit of nervourness on her voice.

"Don't be afraid Annie, my Papa and Uncle will not going to hurt you. Believe me they are like my 'Rio', huggable!" She chirped while starting to eat on her high chair. Annie starts as well and soon Dario and the twins joined them.