Chapter 5: That one Fatal night

(Warning rain is slightly loud, might wanna lower volume)

Years. Two years have gone by, I've been studying and researching everything William had done, and was working to undo it all. I've been following his tracks. Decades old, but still there. I dismantled and burned Everything in the old Freddy's locations. After a few more months i was down to the final Freddy's location on one stormy evening. Lightning snaked across the sky as rain hit the earth with much force. The location Itself was run down, abandoned, and very decrepit looking. I walked around the place; it was an absolute fucking mess. There were paper drawings scattered all over the place, some still on the walls, most scattered on the floor with varying amounts of damage. I looked around at the decaying building and saw three of the four animatronics that were housed here. They were a tad damaged; the place had shut down 2 months ago. I gripped my hatchet tightly and made my way to the restroom's hallway and looked to my left. There was the wall. I drew my arm back and sunk my hatchet into the wall, I could hear the old boards creak from the force. I swung again, and again, eventually the false wall, gave way and I was able to get into the room. I looked around and saw quite a bit of stuff. Three old arcade machines, several boxes full of files and incident reports of the company. And there, sitting at the other end of the room, was the original Spring bonnie springlock animatronic.

 And there, sitting at the other end of the room, was the original Spring bonnie springlock animatronic

It was looking a little worse for wear. But still together mostly. It was in rough shape, only God knows how damaged it is on the inside, but id worry about it later. For now, i needed to sift through the documents. I need to see if i can find any proof that can more tightly link William to the murders and disappearances of the franchise. As i was digging, i heard footsteps outside the room, and i saw the Freddy Fazbear animatronic trying to enter the saferoom but failing to do so. He couldn't anyway, the saferoom was never added to the animatronics pathfinding ai. So given the opportunity to release one of the spirits of the children my father had killed. I waited. The moment Freddy turned around, I jogged up and decapitated him with my hatchet, then proceeded to dismantle him by taking him apart.

"Don't worry, you'll all be free one day soon, I'll make sure of it." I then turned back and continued sifting through the documents. There were a lot of these damn things. But once again, I was interrupted by large footsteps. I turned and saw Bonnie trying to enter the saferoom and failing to do so. He then turned away and looked down at the remains of Freddy. I quickly ran up and cleaved his head off before dismantling the rest of him. I looked down at the pile of parts on the ground.

"I'm so sorry for what he did to you. Ill free you one day, I promise."

I went back to sifting through the documents.

??? Pov

I felt a presence in the building. I took the ghostly form of Fred bear and began looking around. It took me about an hour, but i finally found the person. He was in a room that looked familiar, but I don't recall ever seeing. I decided to try and get the others to check it out, as I wasn't sure what to do about this.