(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第十一章

❀ Short recap:

"Hey baby, I finally found you."

"LET ME GO" I struggled to break free as my wrist was being held firmly, dragging me across the tiled floor. You were then lifted up and thrown into the pale ceramic bathtub.

"Where did he touch you?!" A pair of lavender orbs gazed chillingly at you, with an apathetic look on this face.

You averted your gaze from him, refusing to cite the trauma that happened to you earlier. You then felt a gush of cold water spraying on your face as your hair was held firmly with a grip, preventing you from breathing.

"Brother, stop this, she already hurt her hand" amidst the water draining down your ears you could hear muffled knocks on the bathroom door followed by an empathetic plea.

"Rin, ARE YOU GOING TO DISOBEY ME TOO?" he threatened. 

A sigh could be heard from the door, 

"No.. Just.. calm down first and don't hurt her".

"Since you refuse to talk, I will personally wash it off you." Ran turned to you and pulled back the showerhead pointing at your face. You coughed and immediately gasp for air.

"Strip or I will do it for you," he demanded.

FLASHBACK

"Hey baby, I finally found you," Ran smirked, twirling the bloodied baton on one of his braids. His eyes showed no expression, you couldn't be too sure but the way he was looking at you brought shivers down your spine.

"R-ran.. how did you fin-" Your body was still trembling from what happened earlier as well as the look in his eyes.

The heavyweight was lifted from you as Ran grabbed Shinya's hair and kicked him aside, Ran yanked your hand and pulled you up, bringing you to Rindo that was standing at the door. You flinched upon his touch.

"Rin, bring her back now." Ran snapped, walking towards the unconscious body lying on the mattress.

You chased after Ran and grabbed his wrist "Ran, what are you trying to do? Lets just leave, you have done enough." upon hearing your words, Ran turned towards you, his face seething with anger, you could almost taste bloodlust in the air. 

"I'm going to kill him first and then I will deal with you personally. RIN, don't make me repeat myself" he then forcefully removed your hand from him.

Rin walked towards you and pulled your wrist, you tried your best to put all your weight down but he lifted you up and placed you on his shoulder before walking out.