三十八

"Who's causing a ruckus," a monotonous voice questioned from behind the crowd, the executives pushed to the side to make way for the white curtain hair male to walk in. 

"Mikey," Sanzu greeted, still sitting on the ground in shock. Mikey turns to face the bed, the girl was now leaning on the wall staring wide-eyed at the group of people. Mikey scanned the room. Bonten's no.3 and advisor both laid on the ground unconscious.

Mikey hopped on the bed and strode to her. The girl wasted no time and reacted. It was futile, Mikey was stronger. He is the invincible Mikey, feared and unstoppable since middle school. He precluded her high kick with an arm in one swift motion. 

After 15 minutes of constant sparring and heavy breathing, the girl finally sealed her eyes and fell forward. Mikey caught her, the girl's chin rested on his shoulder. He rubbed her head and lifted her legs to hold her.

"Bring her to my room when she's up," he spoke with the same distant tone.

You took her from Mikey's arm and nodded, he walked back to his room and the rest of the executives soon dismiss themselves. Sanzu was still on the ground, blinking in shock.

"How long are you gonna sit there?" Ran asked, his body was leaning on the doorframe. Sanzu stood up and scratched his head, he then shove a hand inside his boxer— "What the fuck bro?" you cursed, what is this idiot doing right now? 

You saw his hand move inside the boxer before he took it out and let out a sigh of relief, "My balls are still intact, thank god." Ran burst out laughing and started slapping his thigh, your lips hang loose at his moronic act. How the fuck is this dude Bonten no.2?

You return to your room and place the girl on your bed, Ran followed behind. The same curiosity got him. You looked at him and gulped, you were terrified of what you'll find out. Could it really be her?  You shook your head at that possibility, she died and her corpse was buried, there was no way she has been alive for the past 12 years, right? Right.

Ran flipped her to the side, both of you stared in shock at her inked back. It was the exact same tattoo that you and Ran have. Except she merged them into one. You traced a finger over her tattoos, there were bumps on her skin. You looked closer and saw outlines of multiple large scars across her back. Most of them covered by the tattoos.

 Most of them covered by the tattoos

[This is the tattoo on her back]