(∩˃o˂∩)♡ 第二十七章

"We will attack Toman on 22nd February" 

You were hiding behind a shipping container, eavesdropping on the conversations among the Tenjiku members.

The Haitani brothers brought you along because they have a gang meeting today, since you weren't a member of Tenjiku, you were not allowed to take part in the meeting and were told to wait nearby until they are done. In order to confirm your suspicion of Kisaki pulling the strings, you decided to discreetly listen in on their meeting.

Your face turn pale when you felt a hand on your shoulder, shit.. did I get caught already. You slowly turn around with a smile, you were planning to pretend that you were lost.

"C-chiyo cha-" the blonde figure held a hand over your mouth before you could complete your sentence, she held a finger above her lips and you nodded.

"Are you here to eavesdrop too?" both of you are now sitting on the edge of the pier with your legs hanging. 

 Chiyo shook her head, her blue orbs focused on the glistening waves. She is hard to read most of the time but you caught a glimpse of sadness in her eyes when you looked at her. "Chiyo, are you okay? You look upset." 

Her eyes widen at what you said and she turns to look at you, "H-how?". "I see remorse in your eyes. Did something happen?", she nodded at your question. 

"Hmm.. Let me guess, you reluctantly joined Tenjiku but you actually want to stay in Toman?" her facial expression told you that your guesses were right. It was easy to deduce, she did admit that she wasn't here to eavesdrop on them which can only mean she was invited here, to a meeting that was exclusive to only Tenjiku members, the biggest giveaway is that she's still wearing Toman's uniform. 

"Then that makes you my ally! You see, Mikey is important to my best friend. So I have decided to secretly help Toman! Pinky promise that you won't tell on me?" you held out your pinky and rested your head on her shoulder, Chiyo gave you an eye smile before hooking her pinky with yours. "By the way, you sound like a dude, if not for your face I might think that you are a male! Hehe"

"Y/n! Let's go!" Rindo shouted from the other end of the pier, you stood up and dusted your pants. 

"Chiyo! I don't know the reason why you got forced to join Tenjiku, but thank you for not betraying Toman and Mikey! Take good care of him, okay?" you turn back to wave goodbye at her and head towards Rindo.

"Who was that?" Rindo asked while the both of you were leaning on his bike waiting for Ran.

"Oh! That's Chiyo, how can you not know her? Isn't she in Tenjiku?" 

"Huh? Chiyo? No idea who, I didn't know Tenjiku has a girl member. I think she was brought in by Mucho, how did you know her?"