五十

⬤  TW: Extreme vi0lence and g0re

You quickly put on a black sweater and grey high-waisted skirt with white checkered patterns. You secured the skirt with a caramel leather belt and a black opaque stocking. Completing the look with a pecan long coat. 

You open your room door slightly and looked around for any visible sign of human activity. NONE, GREAT. You hasten your feet and stroll towards the front door, you walked past the study and heard murmurings of what seems like a heated argument inside.

"Dumbass" you whispered, feeling a sense of accomplishment knowing your plan worked out. You shut the front door behind you and wore your boots before striding off to the elevator.

"Kizu, I thought you died somewhere. Hasn't seen you for months" a heavily tatted male stood behind the bar and joked. You were inside an underground hideout disguised as a bar. Gamblings, drugs, women, weapons— literally anything illegal could be found here. 

"Get me 1 Everclear don't forget the key" you lean your back on the counter and order, the tatted male nodded with a small smirk and headed inside the kitchen. 5 minutes later, he returned with a shot glass and handed it to you. 

He slides a small piece of paper and a key along with the shot. You raise the glass to drink it and left in a hurry. Once you were outside, you unfolded the paper to uncover the information. You made your way to the parking garage and started your car.

You sat on the living room couch in complete darkness. The only light came from your cellphone, you hugged your knees as the time continue to tick; 12:06 am

The front door unlocked and opened, a tall figure walked into the house and went straight to the kitchen to grab a drink. "Y/n...? Were you up waiting for me?" he asked looking at you while sipping on a glass of ice water beside the kitchen counter. Half of his silver hair was slicked back and tucked behind his ear while the other half of his fringe framed his face. 

"Shinya," you called out, standing a few feet away from him.

"Yes, y/n?" he answered lovingly. He always enjoys hearing his name with your sweet voice. It's a melody he will never get sick of.

BANG!

An orange spark lit up the dark room for a split second, followed by loud screams. Heavy breathing followed, you slowly made your way to the fallen male on the ground. Your eyes were dark as you crouched down. Your hands rested on top of his— that was covering his crotch. 

One of his hands immediately went towards your neck to choke you, a shrilled laughter filled the room. It was hilarious seeing him fight you when he is clearly struggling in pain, one of your bloodied hands covered your face to hide your laughter. Half your face was now stained red in his blood.