Monster In The Reflection

After what had just gone down... I felt weally bad about incinerating my wittle man 😩 After cleaning up the ash covering the ground, I went to the bathroom to wash off the ash from my hands. I felt so filthy. Using my The Glare like that on my Joshie... I mean, he needs to understand that I am the best wife ever, and he must obey me. He has been so off this week, always rushing out the door... Never even asking me about my day like he used to... He just loves talking about this guy named Jesse... It makes no sense. Personally, I would never talk to someone if their name starts with a J. That's just embarrassing.

I gazed at myself in the mirror. I was not the sexy, perfect wife I thought I was... My hair was soot black, probably from using The Glare! 🤢 My hands... Were bleeding! Did my hands burn from the ash? I forgot it was still hot... Oh God... There is probably a fire starting in the kitchen. I should probably check that out.

On the way out, I looked up, noticing a shadowy silhouette standing behind me. It had two gleaming red eyes, they looked identical to my right eye... It was scary. I mean, who even is this girl? Is she tryna take my man?! She better back the hell off cause I will beat her little ass back to the sidewalk crack she came from with that 10$ ass wig! 😤

"Overdo it, and you will reach a point of no return." The shadow spoke. "Bitch ain't nobody ask, go back to the weave store." This lady needs to mind her business and eat her salad. Nobody asked her to come here. I turned away from the mirror, and the silhouette was gone... Maybe she took my advice. Good, she knows her place. She has no right telling me, - a truly transcendent wife - what to do 😤

I returned to the desolated kitchen. Bits of ash still covered the floor; a few sparks were spread about the bits of ash. I am really starting to regret using The Glare inside the house now. I didn't think my flames would burn everything it touched, that's not how fire works at all! You know... Now that I think about it... Josh doesn't even go to work today, so why was he all dressed up, and how come he still left even with his burned clothes? I mean yeah, I was too busy being a material gurl and yelling at him to leave, but still, he left so quick... It was off... Something just really felt weird with today, not to mention the literal demon haunting me in the mirror after I literally incinerated my husband for not obeying me. I mean like, why is Joshie so off lately? Work doesn't seem THAT hard, right? Normally, he would be ok after a good day or two, but this has gone on for too long... I need to get to the bottom of this, and soon.

I went upstairs, and I searched in our room for some of our things. After going through some our stuff, I found my driver's license. "REE ADAMS." It had my name on it. I put it down, and I searched through our drawers, dresser, and even the closet.

 What I found... Was beyond shocking... He left his glasses! He never leaves home without his glasses, ever! I sat down on our bed. Whenever he forgot them, he would drive all the way back home just to go grab them! I know I told him to leave, but he already looked so... Ready to leave, so he couldn't have forgotten anything, right? Joshie never forgets his glasses, ever... So how did he forget them this time? It didn't add up. I sat up, and I left the room, entering our future daughter's room.