A Vision Trapped In Reality pt.2

****Stranger's P.O.V**** (Note: You aren't supposed to know this character on purpose)

****Jesse's Hideout****

Ree shut her eyes.

What happened just now?

Ree lifted her hand, grabbing the bandage wrap around her forehead, and unraveling it. Bandages flowing in the wind, Jesse stood at the other end of the room. Ree unbuttoned the jacket over her body, throwing it off, and revealing the black shirt she was wearing.

So... Was all that stuff before... Jesse's inner self...?

"It was all just for this..." Ree spoke, removing her cracked engagement ring. "Now is the time we finally end this, and I complete my goal." Ree spoke as her eyes opened.

"You said that you see me dead at your feet, but you cannot possibly overpower me and my The Complete Hypnosis. Unfortunately, your goal will end as mere fantasy, and vanish like a dream upon waking. Because you do not possess the Vortex Release."

Ree was silent, unraveling the bandage wrap on her arms, as the bandages slid off her arms, Ree's eyes were shut. On her arms, revealed these strange, cuffs. They were as thin as paper, but they appeared to be these gold cuffs on her arm, with some sort of x on each one. What are those things?

"No matter how strong your Complete Hypnosis is, I'll use the power of my hatred. To turn fantasy into reality." Jesse stared deeply. "And your reality... Is death." Jesse was silent, and so was Ree, before the two of them instantly slid back, getting into a position.

Ree put her hands down next to her, putting her hands on her wrists, and pulling out flames from the cuffs on her wrists, forming blades made out of white flames. Ree threw them towards Jesse, and Jesse pulled out a handful of knives from the sleeves of his long jacket, and threw them back at her. Ree threw more blades, and Jesse threw more knives.

Knife after knife, blade after blade. Jesse and Ree began dancing, swinging their arms rapidly back and forth, firing their attacks at each other again and again, sparks flew, blades shattered, eyes glared.

At the clash of another blade, and a knife, Ree and Jesse shot up into the air, Jess had a handful of knives in his right hand, and Jesse had a spear of white flames in her right hand. As the two clashed, Ree grabbed Jesse's right arm, and Jesse did the same, completely stopping each other midair, the knives and white blades wisping past them came to a halt, falling to the ground.

Ree and Jesse clenched each other's arms, not letting go as they descended to the ground. Ree and Jesse stared each other down, as they fought for control. As Ree struggled, Jesse barely moved at all, like some type of statue, or a machine. The look in his eyes was monstrous, as a blue mist suddenly made manifest before Ree. 

Ree noticed.

Another Jesse flew up from above the two, three knives in hand. Ree looked up, confused, and to be honest, I was too. Even through all that, he had time to activate his The Incorporeal? Jesse swung his attack midair, and Ree watched. A huge amount of crimson red flames spun around Ree, blocking the attack, and forcing Jesse's doppelganger to jump back. The two Jesses stood close to each other, watching the spinning ball of flames fade, to see Ree holding a massive spinning shuriken of white flames in her hand. Ree spun the shuriken over her body, before throwing it at Jesse's clone.

The clone pulled out a knife to block it, sparks flew about the room. As the shuriken spun, the blade began to chip away into ash. Ree simply watched. Moments went by before the blade had broke, and the shuriken ran through Jesse's arm, shredding his entire body apart. "Your The Glare-" Jesse's clone blew up into a flock of birds, flying towards Ree.