A Vision Trapped In Reality pt.1

****Granny Gigi's P.O.V****

****Vortex Release Training Grounds****

****Last day until Deadline****

Me and Ree have been training for her Vortex Release for the past two days. Ree still hasn't shown many signs of improvement other than in her Rift. This may be a fault on her part, she should've been using her The Glare more before she came here, she still has lots to learn with her new eye, and I'm not sure if she'll make it in time. If she can't acquire a Vortex Release, how will she defeat Jesse? This is bad...

Ree has constantly been keeping me on my feet, I can no longer critically injure her... And while she may be able to hold off some frail, old woman like me, can she hold off Jesse...?

"Ree."

Ree stops in her tracks. "Hm?"

"There is something you need to know. It's about our family"

"What about it?"

"People in our entire family only awaken Rifts once every couple of weeks. However, for some reason... There hasn't been another Rift user in years. Well, except for you, and..."

"And...?"

"There is a 4th Rift user out there, and you need to stop him. I don't know who, or where he may be, but he's bad news."

Ree shrugged, pretending not to care. "Yeah, yeah, whatever Granny."

I can tell her will has improved, and she has certainly matured a great deal, but...

We're running out of time, Ree...

You need to hurry...

_ _ _ _ _ _ 

****Stranger's P.O.V**** (Note: You aren't supposed to know this character on purpose)

****Jesse's Hideout****

****Deadline for Vortex Release Training****

It appears Jesse is about ready to fight that girl... I heard that Jesse sent Josh to a separate hideout miles away from here, to make sure he doesn't get in the way of this fight. He must be serious; I wonder why he didn't send me anywhere. But regardless, I want to see this battle, even if he isn't aware I'm here.

Jesse is sitting in his chair, and I've been hiding somewhere in the ceiling, watching over him. I'm kind of interested in seeing Jesse fight this Ree girl. It isn't every day you come across a Rift user, especially not one with a Rift as strong as hers.

To think it has the power to incinerate everything she looks at, it's such an impressive sounding move. 

It has to be her.... If this is her... I need to see her in person to confirm my theory. But I'm sure it's her! And maybe after this I'll be able to- 

"She's here." Jesse spoke, before adjusting in his chair.

Damn, does he know I'm here?