Chapter One

As I sit beside my desk with a pen and paper, I could only about my experience through seems like time travel or shifting reality's?
_______________________________

Early in the morning the light beam of the sun came through my thin curtains in the cold mid darkness of my room. I got up, as my feet hit the cold floor it sent shivers and goose bumps down my arms and legs I mean it's November right?, so coldness of course.

I went to go get ready for school, I walk to my drawer to put on my lose fit Jean and navy blue long sleeve shirt, I put on my brown thick button up jacket with my black and white convers shoes. I was done getting ready and went walking down the warm heated hallway, it was way warmer then my cold darken room.

I walk to the kitchen and saw an envelope that's says my name in my dads hand writing

"Hello, chrysalis my daughter, I'll be gone for a week because of my job, yes I know that's long, but I'll miss you and see you soon, bye
Sincerely, Dad"

I put down the envelope, I mean I wasn't surprised that he was gone again.

Sorry I haven't fully introduced myself, my name is Chrysalis Kenneth, I am 14 years old but 15 in two more days, I'm from New York, I have an older brother named Danny but sadly he died in a terrible car accident couple years, I really miss him, but I know he's always with me even though I can't see him. yes, you heard about my dad and brother but I had a mom, but she died giving birth to me, I never new who she was but I see pictures of her in my dad's office and wall hangings she was dearly beautiful women.

I never eat anything in the morning, as I never have time to, I walk out the door then locked it, I went walking to school which takes me 15-10 minutes to get there, I usually leave early for I'm not late for school.

Today, I think we are finishing the last couple of chapters then we are done the rest of the book, the book is called the outsiders, it's a pretty good book so far, the 60s seems nice, I mean my great grandma and grandpa lives through the 60s as in their late teen years.

As I got to school I went to my locker to put my stuff away, and headed to class, i walked into class and the deep smell of Mrs.Brown apple spice air spray, she got it couple weeks ago, and to say it makes my nose tickle and head spinning.

Mrs.Brown greet me with a morning "surprisingly your here early"
"Yeah...surprisingly" i said sarcastically "well that's good, have you finished your outsiders assignments you've been missing lately" Mrs.brown said "yeah I'm almost done...when are we gonna watch the movie" "as soon as we are done the book, which probably today hopefully".

I nodded and went to my seat, as Mrs.Brown got and started to read the book I grab my sketch book and started to sketch random things like water flowers. I gaze and listen to every word she said I looked up as she said "only one more chapter the we'll watch the movie" she said after her short commercial break, then started to read again.

Minutes and minutes went by and then the book was finished, it was a good book, she got and went to put the movie disc into the DVD player, she told us to get comfortable and we can move by our or their friends, I'm not a type of person to have friends at the moment.

anyways let's get out of my moments and watch the movie

I watch the movie, so far the movie was really good I could imagine all the words place onto the movie I could picture it all, the movie was a quarter way done, it was pretty sad and all but good you know what I mean.