chapter 5 ?

// kindda long this time,, well - idk enjoy ? and sorry if you spot wrong grammar and thanks for read this. ngl i appreciate it <833

wait-  I'll show u smtg ,,

hes' hot .. sigh especially without his jacket and yeah I drew him, not trace plus i only do traditional arts. I can't draw digitally, yet-

Anyway enjoy <8

///////////////////////

"She can kill but she choose not to." spoke the power sphere.

It approached them slowly while fidgeting. - ( can a power sphere fidgeting..? )

"Urm, can I tell you..

something ?" pleaded the power sphere while averting their eyes.

They glanced at each other and nodded.

"Sure.." answered them simultaneously.

Ochobot went to the power sphere who started to be restless calmly and comforted it by giving some words to boost it up. The power sphere took a deep breath and slowly told them.

"I'm Camibot and I'm not a power sphere to begin with." laughed it.

"My programme was similar to them in any aspects so others my thought that I'm a power sphere in a first place."

They looked at Camibot speechlessly. Gopal who blabbering started to lost his insanity for a seconds but Fang brought him back to his sense by letting his shadow baby tiger bite him.

"OWWW !!! WHAT THE- FANG !! WHY YOU DO THAT ???" cried Gopal while slowly rubbing at the spot that the shadow bite.

"Just give you some common sense ? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ " replied him and slowly walking towards Ying to hide himself.

"YOHHH !!!" speechless Gopal.

Yaya sighed and eyed the boys menacingly. They shrieked silently and Yaya politely asked  the Camibot who enjoyed the environment.

" What do you mean Camibot when you said that you actually not a power sphere ?" curious Yaya.

"Yeah ! I want to know about that part of you !"  excited Gopal.

They looked at him suspiciously but let him off the hook.

Probably to kill his time or really learn some new information or it pique his interest.

But little did they didn't know, he genuinely wanted to know the reason.

" I was created to absorb power. Same like Ochobot but he had his main power which is teleportation while mine is none and that's the difference between me and other power sphere. " explained it smoothly.

"Ochobot is also an absorption power sphere." replied Fang after hearing the explanation.

" But he is the 9th generation of Klamkabot to be exact while Camibot just an absorption power sphere that give a benefit to one only person who held a natural power. " added Camibot.