chapter ???

// One shouldn't let the expectations grow.

Isn't it Monday today ?

She looked at the ceiling irritatedly. Poor ceiling to earn that hateful look from her. Camibot who enjoyed the view from her charging port, took a glance at her owner.

"Wake up, ( y/n ). It's not that bad ~" Camibot tried to cheer her up.

( y/n ) scoffed and jumped down from the bed after stretching her whole body. Camibot then changed as a flower shape earring after fully charged of herself. She looked at the earring stunningly.

"I can't wear earrings remember.." sighed her.

"Hm, my bad."

Camibot then exchange herself as a flower ring that fits her ring finger. After she took a bath, she wore it and made a breakfast for herself.

"Why you can't wear earrings- I can't remember the reason." questioned Camibot.

She looked at her beyond belief while eating the toast she made and completely averted her own eyes from Camibot who sat itself on the table.

Even though in her ring shape which looked obviously normal, once she started to talk, she would let out an aura to inform others that she was there to talk too but not when she chose to spy or listen some conversation.

( You can think that your privacy will be leaked because there's a third person but trust me, without Camibot, you just a monster of this story. )

"I don't have earlobe." spoke her smoothly.

"Wha- there is also some people without earlobe too.. ?" shocked her after receiving new information regarding of human body.

"Yes. There's 1 out of 10 people who don't have earlobe." explained her while washing her dishes after she done ate the toast.

"And I know that one person who has the same condition of me." spoke her proudly.

"Who.."

"The author." said her while sipping a glass of sky juice.

"Wow, didn't know that she is that out of ten person." giggled Camibot.

She grinned while exposing her teeth that made her stunning.

"Actually, people who haven't earlobe can't wear earrings or pierce their ear but people did anyways." shrugged her.

( Tell me if I'm wrong or I'll punish you. )

"Obviously. Especially when there is some human that is a blockhead. I do find it annoying." sighed Camibot.

"Well, humans are a complicated creature." said her indifferently.

"How about author ? Did the author pierced the author's ear ?" questioned Camibot while looking at ( y/n ).

"No because the author is afraid of the sound of the pierce gun. Also the author is too way overthinking so it's better actually that the author didn't get it."

She then went to the sink and washed the glass. Camibot thought for awhile.

Thanks to her that I can open my eyes.

With her enormous power, I can change myself as a restrictions for her.

And I hope the incident 14 years ago will never be happen again.

Without a notice, Camibot lost in her own thoughts. ( y/n ) noticed the robot suddenly silent itself. She chose to brush aside the thoughts of why Camibot becoming silent instantly and picked her up. She swiftly put on her ring finger.