final arc

"You.." hissed him.

"You know me~ Everything has a price !

Even my living is actually a price.

What a surprise !" clapped her joyously.

"I'll take this~"  smugged her while trying to snatch the flower.

However, she couldn't move a bit. Turns out, Yaya was currently using her power to make her movements stiff as rock from the spot she stood. She gritted in annoyance.

"I will never allow you to take her life force !!" angered her.

"Not until they both marry each other !!" added Ying while backing up Yaya.

Her face became distorted.

"Pfft- PIWAHAHAHAHAHHA" laughed her loudly.

She looked the gangs amusedly.

I guess she didn't tell them yet.

"Oh well, let me give some help." mocked her.

"We don't need your help ! Who know what kind of tricks you want to use !!" warned Fang.

She giggled darkly and teleported in front of them. She lifted Ying's chin while smugged heartlessly.

"Naive mortal."

She harshly let her go.

"Let me entertain you mortals, shall I ?" smiled her.

Suddenly, veins secured their legs and a gush of flowers came from her.

"Have you ever heard of her ? The flower girl ?"

"She is a human who live with a curse."

"and her forbidden words are

'I-love-you'." laughed her.

"W-What do you mean ..?" stuttered Yaya and looked at her while hissing.

Somehow, her appearance same as ( y/n ) and it made her more annoyed than she ever felt.

How do you even know her when you actually aren't with her ?!

Yaya gritted her teeth while clenching her knuckles tightly. Too much hatred revealed in her eyes. The person found it amusing and continued to pour fuel on fiery fire.

"I mean, what I mean, dear. However, there's many taboo that she shouldn't do."

"Such as, a kiss."

Obviously, she will never, based on her personality thought BoBoiBoy.

"A confession from herself."

His face twitched a bit after hearing those.

Is this the reason.. ?

"A desire to live."

Wha-

"A soulmate."

N-No..

"And the price of falling in love with mortal." 

N-NO ..!!

She then built a statue of a girl that they knew using black flowers. The raven haired girl touched the temple of the statue and suddenly it turned into red spider lily and red camellia. There's also some black flowers left near it.