sight of the past

Jaune was meditating in team JNPR room letting the force flow through him but soon it became visions of everyone.
He saw Pyrrha in Mistral fighting and growing more famous but losing friends because of it seeing her lose toch with people.

Then he saw ren as a boy living in a  small village, as well as Nora being bullied, then he saw a grim attack the village Ren lose his family him finding Nora them escaping and surviving tell they made it to a town and worned them of the grim that destroyed the village.

Then he saw Ruby at least he thought it was tell he realized she was older and playing with a little yang as a  black haired man with red eyes held a baby rapped in a red blanket, the vision changes showing ruby no older than five crying at a grave.

Then he saw Blake standing in what looked like a protest her cat ears proudly displayed, the thing change the protest because attacks and raids on storehouses.

Then Weiss he saw her growing up in a family that didn't care for each other, her father forcing her to sing at events. He could tell she did enjoy singing but her songs told him she was hurting in her heart. He saw her sister winter being the only one that showed she cares about her, her mother always drinking

Weiss's bothering was of interest he at first was a lot like Weiss full of pride and he showed that he disagreed with his father treatment of the fuanus. But over time he started to act like his father growing resentful of his sisters because he didn't share their semblance.

Then the vision changed show Blake again but not the past but the present she was in a hotel room crying but as soon as the fuanus came in she stop and instantly looked like she had never been crying. He also saw her team looking for her.

After that he was flung into reality by the living being of chaos, in his opinion, Nora.