answers

After Jaune had delt with Nora he herd arguing from team RWBY's room, Jaune decided to get ready, so he put on his body glove and went to his locker for his armor and weapons. The school wouldn't let him wear his armor to class which made him nervous, he felt naked without it and not in a fun way.
After Jaune was ready he left and headed out to look for Blake. He saw Ruby, Weiss and Yang boarding a airship. He started a the nausea inducing death machine with wings. " I'll just use my pack"  he said as he ran for the cliff and jumped activating his jet pack. In route to Vale Jaune remembered the tracer he put on the monkey, pulling its signal he followed it.
The tracer led him to a Cafe. Ware he heard Blake tell the monkey her past.
Afterwards Jaune sat down at their table and took off his helmet.
" JAUNE" Blake yelped in surprise " how did you find me?"
Jaune points to the monkey " tracer base of his tail, and a little help from the Force" seeing a puzzled look on both "the force showed me a vision of you with this guy, figured find this guy, find you" turning to monkey "and you are?"
" Sun... And you must be Jaune, you were the only one she talked about if I could persuade any conversation out of her" the monkey now named Sun promptly had to doge a fork.
Blake red both from anger and embarrassment.
" Blake few things. One I knew you were a fuanus, two didn't care it was your choice to tell people, three I would suggest if you want to hide ware a hat or hood instead of a bow that twitches every few minutes, finally knives make better projectiles than forks" he said the last part with humor he then looked over to Sun seeing he was trying to find the tracer. Jaune smiled evilly and pressed a button on his wrist bracer making the tracer to self-destruct shocking Sun on the butt. After Jaune and Blake had a good laugh they all left the cafe.

As they walked around they talk about the white fang. At some point Sun in the most round about way suggested a plan
" So if they aren't doing the best way to prove it is to go ware they would if they were and not find them? Right"
" So catch the real thieves, why not just say that" Jaune deadpans
Sun just shrugs
"We have no targets most of the shops have already been hit."
" On the ship I came here on there were big crates of dust." Sun stated
"You stowed way on." Jaune points out
"How big?" Blake asks
"Big, hug Schnee company crates."
" That it'll do monkey that'll do " Jaune said with a smile.
The other two just started at.
"It's from a holo vid I saw as a kid"