Bullies round 2

They were sitting in professor Obleck's class as they listen to the man lecture them at high speed about the Faunus war/rights.

"this is fair to the Faunus rights revolution, more popularly known as the Faunus war. Humankind was quite quite adamant about centralizing Faunus population in Menagerie." 

He points to it on the map, "Now, while this must seem like ancient history to many of you, it is imperative to realize that these are relatively recent events. While the repercussion can still be seen to this day. Now, have any of you been discriminated or subjugated because of you Faunus heritage?" 

He looks around the class and sees that several students timidly raised their hand. Jaune was both happy that they were coming forward and furious that they had been treated wrongly. "Dreadful, simply dreadful. Remember students that it is precisely this kind of ignorance that breeds violence. I mean, I mean just look what happened to the white fang. 

"Now, which one of you young scholars can tell me what many theorist believe to be the turning point in the third year of the war?"

Weiss raised her hand, "Yes."

"The battel of fort castle" Weiss answered

"Precisely, and who can tell me what advantage the Faunus had over general Magnons forces" Right then Carden flick a paper at the back of Jaunes head, he just cot it but Obleck saw it as him raising his hand " mister Ark finally contributing to class exhalent exhalent what is the answer"

Jaunes just shrugged "two things one their leader was not incompetent, because if I'm not wrong it was a well-known fact by that time that the majority of Faunus have night vison, but the moron attacked at night thinking they be asleep but the saw them coming wall his troops were blind. Two what are you drinking cause I'm not sure its coffee"

"correct and its coffee with 30 times the caffeine." Obleck