Initiation part 3

Pyrrha was blushing up a storm because she was being carried in Jaune's arms as they were flying. She could tell that he was strong of body, but something was missing, then she realized that Jaune didn't have aura.

"Jaune you don't have aura." Pyrrha said in a worried tone

"I'm guessing by your tone that's a bad thing" jaune said as he flew them to a temple

"yes, it is you need it to help protect you and heal your wounds." Pyrrha explained

"well that's what armor is for, but that sounds useful. How does one gain aura?" Jaune asked as they landed ware the others seemed to be.

"I can unlock it for you, if you want me to?" she said with a kind tone

"I would not mind, as long as you don't mind" jaune replied

Pyrrha put her hand on his check and recited "For it is in passing that we achieve immortality. Through this we become a paragon of virtue and glory to rise above all, infinite in distance and unbound by death. I release your soul and by my shoulder protect thee." Pyrrha glowed red as some of her aura pasted in to jaune there was a blinding flash of wight light and they herd a roar of a creature, the light faded they swore that his aura formed a large dragon like head. Yang took a picture of it for latter. "you have a grate deal of aura" Pyrrha said in awe.

"thank you... I think." Jaune said he turned to the others and said "what?"

"how did you get in to beacon without you aura, you had to have faked your transcripts or something." Weiss said angrily

" the headmaster invited me personally" jaune replied

" as if your just some rapscallion that fights for money, im going to report you to the headmaster as a fraud, or tell my father and get you expelled." Weiss scoffed

Jaune just walks up to her not taking off his helmet and says "good luck with that snow bitch. Go running home to Daddy and cry."

Weiss was taken aback by his words because no one had ever spoken to her in such a way, and for some reason she like it. Yang was impressed that he just did that, Blake was surprised that he was so blunt and mean to a Schnee, ruby was a little scared by him. Jaune just raised his hand and used the force the pull a white rook into his hand. Right then the Deathstalker came charging through the trees and a Nevermore was circling around. Yang said sarcastically "well at least will all die together"

"not if I can help it" ruby said before she charged off at the Deathstalker. The nevermore flung feathers at the ground one of them pinned ruby by the cloak right in front of the deathstalker. She just closed her eyes waiting for the pain of death.

"you are so childish" she heard Weiss saying as she opened her eyes " and dimwitted, and hyperactive, and don't even get me started on your fighting style, and .... I guess I can be difficult. But if we're going to do this. We have to do this together."

Over by the group jaune was smiling under his helmet. "well we should get going before that thing thaws and birdy comes back." Jaune yells to them then smirks "unless you to love birds want to go at it now." They both went red as ruby's cloak and started yelling at jaune.